Blue kyanite
Libyan gold tektite
Seraphinite
Carnelian

Grounded with -

Bronzite
Pietersite
Black tourmaline

Worked with them in various ways and they feel SO GOOD - my chakras and aura feel patched and whole, and I can literally feel bad vibes from others bounce right off me...as if a bouncy bubble surrounds me. Whoo!

Oh, celticnoodle, if you're reading this - remember I mentioned in a previous post that the pietersite jumped out of my hand? Turns out it could be because I would later chance upon a more beautiful, yet cheaper pendant of comparable size in another crystal shop, that is now in my possession :D I love how it looks as if there's a golden swirl of a story being depicted in that gem!

celticnoodle

Read this. A great start to your collection and so good to read how much it has already affected you so far! Be ready for more positive gifts to come your way as a result of these lovelies. :D

It could be the reason it jumped out of your hand--did you replace it with another pietersite or a different crystal, as I see you do have pietersite listed as being in your possession. I so wish you could post pics--I'd LOVE to see them all together. But maybe one day you can add one.

Wishing you many happy days with your lovely crystals and many blessings! :thumbsup:

yannie

Thank you very much for your well wishes! Yes the replacement I mentioned is the pietersite listed :)

My crystal journey actually began years ago with "starter" ones like clear quartz, amethyst, tiger eye, carnelian... But gradually I've been drawn to higher vibration ones cos the older ones are losing their zing even after cleansing & charging, so it is a new start of sorts!

I'm quite shy with sharing my photos publicly... My online presence is limited (am one of those rare ones without FB, lol), hope you understand ;)

celticnoodle

of course I do! :)

Thank you for sharing your collection with us and I am sure you will have many great experiences with them.

Syeraph

I have a small piece of moldavite. I have not worked with it yet. It's tiny and in the shape of a heart. I found that ironic as it was "picked for me" by the Vendor as the local rock shop had none. Ironic because all my work is always based on the power of unconditional love.

I'm working on getting the 12 stones of synergy. Looks like some in your collection are part of that.

I can't wait to go to a big gem show this weekend. I'm like a kid in a candy show them!!!

Lovely collection, and happy hunting.

yannie

Well, a few I work with are very high vibration, but the only synergy 12 stone on my list is moldavite, really (a curved triangle the length of my thumb's top phalanx, powerful little thing that!). I've read about them, and it would be interesting to work with the others when the time is right, if I need them. They choose me, not the other way round!

Thanks, and happy hunting to you too.

RiverRunsDeep

Worked with them in various ways and they feel SO GOOD - my chakras and aura feel patched and whole, and I can literally feel bad vibes from others bounce right off me...as if a bouncy bubble surrounds me. Whoo!

No wonder! That is a beautiful and powerful selection you have there. Like CN, I'm wishing you could post pics, especially of the aqua aura and blue kyanite. I love those!

Uh-oh, it's been a while since I've been crystal-hunting, and I'm getting the "itch" to start searching again. :)

celticnoodle

Uh-oh, it's been a while since I've been crystal-hunting, and I'm getting the "itch" to start searching again. :)

I know! me too! :laugh: This place isn't just a "tarot buying enabling site", but also a "crystal buying enabling site!" :D

yannie

Adding scolecite to the list of stones that make me go "AAAAAAAAHHHH...". I can literally feel it aligning the energetic pathways in my body, allowing the chi to flow through more effortlessly. SO GOOD.

Yep, AT is one heck of an enabling site alright.

I totally welcome anyone & everyone to share the stones that make them go "AAAAAAAAHHH..." on here :D

yannie

Talk about uncanny synchronicities! Today I put some of my stones out in the rain to charge, including my moldavite. I said to them, "Be charged by the thunder, wind, rain & sun." & at that very moment I saw three flashes of lighting. As if the heavens were saying, "YOU FORGOT LIGHTNING." LOL.