Full moon

Azarial

Anyone know what effect the full moon this evening will have on people? If anything it sure is pretty.

Reverie

I agree, it is very beautiful :)
Not sure what effect, but more people are out then is usual...

celticnoodle

cutiecutie said:
I agree, it is very beautiful :)
Not sure what effect, but more people are out then is usual...
every friend i had who worked in the hospital always dreaded the full moon--especially if they were on duty that night in the hospital. it was always one where they had a lot of emergency calls and a lot of crazy things happened.

I also worked in a nursing home, and whenever the moon was full, we knew it was going to be a difficult night, and would scedule a few extra aides as a result. even with the extra aides, they were kept on thier toes.

franniee

well I couldn't sleep! Full moons wake me up! and keep me up! I should have realized that was the issue. :p

Vadella

I've been very irritable so I would love to know what effects this particular one has. I've been wanting to kick my own butt. :p

tarot4fun

Full moon in Aquarius ~ I'm focusing on "letting go of ideas and beliefs that are no longer useful".

Suz :heart:

willowfox

I'll probably run around the garden on all four legs like I usually do at every full moon.

GoddessArtemis

I went on a ghost investigation trip. :) We spent the evening in an old cemetery, then went to a haunted asylum. Ooooo.

Also, Full Moons make me quite emotional, so I was crying over some old emotional wounds in between ghost hunting venues. Then I couldn't sleep all night. I guess you could say it was a very busy full moon night...

GA