The Hulk Smash Spread - For Dealing With Anger - By Glass Owl (5)

Glass Owl

The Hulk Smash Spread - For Dealing With Anger - By Glass Owl (5)

1-2--3-4
----5*---

25ib53n.jpg

*This is the shadow card. It is the card that is on the bottom of your deck. Alternatively, you could pull an oracle card for this position.

1. Bruce Banner
This represents your typical, usual self.

2. Turning Green
This is what makes you angry or what aspect of your current situation is making you angry.

3. The Hulk Is Unleashed - SMASH!
This card will show how you express your anger, whether it is towards yourself or others.

4. Calming The Monster
This calms you down or helps you regain control.

5. A Lesson In Anger Management
This is an important truth you need to recognize or accept about yourself or your situation. This card may put things in perspective, or offer insights into how you can positively manage or channel your feelings.

nisaba

Not a bad little spread - I like it. :)

Halloween

Very creative I will have to try it

RavenDarkWind

Ain't it unglamor-rays?

MsWitch

Love the spread being a fist, it's too perfect.

I have a lot of anxiety due to trauma in my past, I'm always trying to vent it out peacefully. Sure enough, my first card says I'm all about worrying about worries... it's so dead-on that it hurts!

My current and overall issues that the cards pulled up is how frustrated I am in life. I never seem to win because I play by the rules and have morals. Everyone around me lies and cheats, so they make it much farther than me and never receive consequence. So I'm a bit bummed, but I'll keep hanging in there.

oneirich

great spread Glass Owl! as usual! :)