I officially hate the moon and stars!!

monisina

To me, the Stars often come across as the Internet, for some reason. Like Birds and Stars might mean an email or a PM or a forum. Or as Lee said, someone you view with respect. So say for example Lily and Man and Stars might be an older man you respect.

The Moon to me means seeing rewards for efforts extended. So it is a bit of a work card for me. If I work hard at some project, then Moon comes into my readings. It also seems to be a fantasy card, in the sense that if I personally drew Heart and Moon, I would think I was fantasizing about someone loving me, rather than it being a true romance or a romance card. So I also disagree with Rana's take on it being romantic. I see it as blindness or wasting your efforts.

Hope that helps a little! I have cards that I dislike too, they seem too waffle-y to make sense sometimes! I do not love the "neutral" cards in the deck very much.

I absolutely agree. In my experience Moon in love meaning means illusion, fantasizing, unrealistic expectations and absolutely wasting you effort. No romance or deep love. Moon connected to man or Woman - oversensitive person, dreamer, who has unrealistic expectations.

In my experience stars means clearing up, explaining. It is is a good card because you finally discover the truth. Stars with Moon = you will finally let go from illusions ans unrealistic expections. Yes, the truth aches but also releases and you start to looking for a new course.