Crystal Skull collecting

sharpchick

sagewriter said:
i've only ever heard of crystal skulls. to be honest, i don't really like skulls, so I probably will never get one. What is the significance of them?

I use my red jasper skull on my altar at Samhain.

Attachments

• Redjasper1.jpg
    Redjasper1.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 109
  • redjasper3.jpg
    redjasper3.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 106

FantasyWorld

This is a pic of the jasper skull.

Attachments

• skull4702a.jpg
    skull4702a.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 129

sharpchick

Wow, FantasyWorld, I'm watching one that looks very similar to that one. ;)

FantasyWorld

sharpchick said:
Wow, FantasyWorld, I'm watching one that looks very similar to that one. ;)

It just ended yesterday...Bonnies-stuff is the seller.

sharpchick

She's got another one that ends in 6 days. . . .

She is a very good seller. . . don't know if you have dealt with her before, but she e-mails you promptly and gives you the tracking number for your shipment. I usually get my stuff two days after I've paid for it - even before the USPS tracker can tell you where the box is now. . .

FantasyWorld

sharpchick said:
She's got another one that ends in 6 days. . . .

She is a very good seller. . . don't know if you have dealt with her before, but she e-mails you promptly and gives you the tracking number for your shipment. I usually get my stuff two days after I've paid for it - even before the USPS tracker can tell you where the box is now. . .

This is the 1st item I wil have gotten from her but she had good feedback and hearing it from you as well is reassuring;)
Goodie, it will be here soon:p can't wait,LOL!
Off to find herkimers now.........

FantasyWorld

My skull came today!!!
I LOVE it:love:

sharpchick

FantasyWorld said:
My skull came today!!!
I LOVE it:love:

Too cool. . . I always love those kind of days.

September Pixie

I also ordered one along with a blue calcite ball :D The skull I plan to use on my altar for Samhain like a few of the others.. its also my only piece of Dalmation Jasper so I am interested to see how I connect with the stone :D

stella01904

I use my labradorite for Shadowfest (Samhain) - he's got a blue flash at his 3rd eye.
Stella