An experiment!

alyna

I was always told to pay close attention to how those two fall in relation to each other:

Snake + Fox = the Snake (woman) will help you uncover or fathom out the Fox
Fox + Snake = like you say, it looks like the snake is about to bite and it indicates you need to be careful. It can be a warning of back stabbing.

If the fall ontop of each other, say in a tableau or 21 card reading,they are rivals and you could get caught in the crossfire.

It sounds silly, but it has proved good advice.

wonderful advice, thank you so much for that. do you have a blog or website ? i would love to read on to your readings or experiences with these cards

alyna

Coffin indicates that how he sees you is changing.

Rider + Fox indicates that he wants to know more; the Birds indicate a lot of discussions and chatter, often non-face to face. It also indicates it’s mutual (two Birds).

Fox + Man indicates he’s a cautious person, someone who likes to sniff things out. Fox + Snake there is still something you/he doesn’t know. It’s never good that way round. Perhaps he’s been bitten before?

This is making him hesitant, he’s undecided what he wants and wont commit yet (Man + Storks), he might think you want something else or you’re going to flit – however he does want you in his life (Man + Dog).

However he is getting there (Storks + Coffin + Heart), and the more it moves forward the warmer he feels (Storks + Heart).

However at the moment it’s all about a warm friendship between you and he (Heart + Dog + Snake), which is finding its feet (reflecting backwards) but with a lot of potential (Birds).

I’d say he thinks very warmly of you, in a friendly way but with growing feelings. He’s like a dog sniffing the ground before it lies down :) Lots of potential as long as you don't rush him :)

It turned out right to the word T, he has actually declared his romantic interest in me, but he is just not ready to commit (Man + Storks) , but he can't let me go too , and I stand here trying to find a middle ground for both of us:D