Alternate Realities Lenormand - Now Shipping

greatdane

Lovely Jewel22

Just wondering if the corners are rounded?

greatdane

Thank you, MG!

The scan I saw looked like they weren't, but I know sometimes scans show before they're rounded.

MoonGypsy

The scan I saw looked like they weren't, but I know sometimes scans show before they're rounded.

i wonder if rachelcat has received hers, yet...:)

jewel22

Hi, Yes the corners are rounded!
Thanks for your order Rachel, sent you an email this morning! :)

Thank you all for your nice words about my deck! <3
I'm designing like crazy right now and have several more in the works.
I also just finished The Kitschy Lenormand- a funky, fun, kitschy deck!
http://alternaterealitiesdesigns.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

rachelcat

i wonder if rachelcat has received hers, yet...:)

No, not yet! Maybe today. I thought I got it yesterday, but it was my work anniversary gift. (Can't beat getting free jewelry in the mail!!!)

I'll let you know all about it when I get it!

Lee

Jeri posted a really nice video of the cards on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRn31u34NSk

I ordered one without keywords. I really like this deck! The astrological symbols isn't something I'd use, but I like having the card name and number. One of my favorite decks is the LEN Minimalistic, but on that deck I miss the numbers.

greatdane

Thank you for posting that link, Lee

youtube videos enable more than about anything else :))

It's funny because there are certain cards I look at to see if they embody the images the way I see them. One is the MICE. If they look like Disney mice rather than kind of more destructive, or at least nibbling on something, or like rats, not a great choice for me. I CAN read with the deck, but it's like when you see a card, Lenormand or tarot, and kind of have to flip that switch in your mind because the card is not representing the way you think of it.

There were no cards in the Alternate Realities that were like this for me, so one I will likely get. Without keywords :).

rachelcat

Oh dear. I got my lovely Alternate Realities deck (and it really is lovely), but I got the one with keywords when I ordered the one without.

It is completely adorable. I like the design and the illustrations. Even the look of the keywords. (Just not all the words themselves . . .) And the extra cards, too!

Now I have to decide if I want to keep the keywords and order one without. Probably better than trying to exchange. And we're having a Lenormand presentation at tarot society this weekend, so I could give the keyword one away . . .

Decisions, decisions . . .

jewel22

Oh no Rachel, there must have been a mix up-
I will email you and we will fix it!
:)