Which deck to buy out of these?

Aina

Was just playing with some decks and got another one for you. Smaller deck with very sturdy card stock. The Bonefire Tarot. Stunning bright images with an insightful new spin.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/bonefire/

Thanks so much! It looks great and the colorful art is all nice and readable but its...too bright for me...I don't think I could use it every day or so. In any case, thanks for your help!

Aina

I got Osho-Zen and Morgan Greer after all. I like both a lot but in different ways. The card stock is not the thickest in the world but both are great. Morgan Greer is a little glossy. After buying Morgan Greer there is a similar feeling like when I bought original RWS - a real tarot deck, it feels like a tarot deck. Perfect!!! :)

emmsma

Glad you found something you can be happy with. I think Morgan Greer is lots of fun. :)

staleair

I got Osho-Zen and Morgan Greer after all. I like both a lot but in different ways. The card stock is not the thickest in the world but both are great. Morgan Greer is a little glossy. After buying Morgan Greer there is a similar feeling like when I bought original RWS - a real tarot deck, it feels like a tarot deck. Perfect!!! :)

I just actually bought the Morgan Greer two days ago. I would be interested in comparing our findings in using it! I really hate the backs of the cards, but I'm trying to get over that :p
I just love the flowing beautiful art, perfect for a quick and personal reading or meditation. ANd honestly, I don't think it feels overly 70s, but thats just me. Glad you are happy with your choices! :)

Maan

the decks from Schiffer are rather thick imo too