Spot the Deck Creator

Aeric

This probably happens more often in photo decks than others, but what decks feature their creators in their artwork?

I know Doreen Virtue inserted herself in the Moon card of the Archangel Power, and Stevee Postman is the Prince of Cups in the Cosmic Tribe.

magicjack

Dali Universal Tarot. He is the magician.

Chronata

I put myself in the three of wands in the All hallows.

tarotbear

I am all over the place in my deck "The Everyman Tarot;" I populate the Suit of Pentacles.

Attachments

• Pent 003R.jpg
    Pent 003R.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 183

nisaba

Kay Stopforth is the Queen Wands in the original Quantum. Chris Butler, her conspirator, is in there somewhere, too - but I don't remember which card. And ANOTHER deck-creator, Ciro Marchetti, not of Quantum fame, features on the Quantum King Wands <cackle> I love the sense of humour that is hinted at, there.

nisaba

And his signature is everywhere. I did the maths when I first got it, and the number of signatures on the deck is over 10,000 (can't remember the exact number). Can anybody say ... ego?

Oh, and the Granny Jones deck features her portrait on the backs of all the cards, plus on most of the Majors and many of the Minors. But it's different to Dali - it's more endearing. :)

RunningWild

Eric Dunne is The World card in Tarot Illuminati.

Metafizzypop

In the Silver Era Tarot, the artist and her husband populate most of the cards.