New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Arimaya

I just got the Secret Tarot in the mini size from another lovely AT'er. I got it knowing it was missing some cards and thought I'd use it for art projects...but now that it's here, I really like it! Even the small size is nice for me.

It's only missing two cards:
The Wheel of Fortune
The King of Swords

Would anyone happen to have these?

The Happy Squirrel

I just received a Balbi vintage deck with two cards more heavily used than expected. I would like very much to find replacement for them. I wonder if I could hear from anyone who might have the Balbi Judgement and Fool cards? Thanks!!

G6

Winged Spirit - Duplicates

Hello Folks!

I have an unusable Winged Spirit deck that has many duplicates and missing cards, so if you have an incomplete deck I can possibly help you out.

Paz!!! :)

The Happy Squirrel

I just received a Balbi vintage deck with two cards more heavily used than expected. I would like very much to find replacement for them. I wonder if I could hear from anyone who might have the Balbi Judgement and Fool cards? Thanks!!

Found them!

The Happy Squirrel

If anyone has the rainbow Unicursal Hexagram card from the Thoth deck that they can spare, please give me a shout!! :)

littlethings

Santa Fe deck

Hi,

I'm looking for the Tower card from the Santa Fe deck, if anyone happens to have a spare.

Thank you! :)

RichardG

"Give Me Strength"

Hello fellow Aeclecticians.

If I can find a Strength VIII card I'll be able to make a 1968 Albano Waite deck whole again.
If some-one has a spare vintage Strength (not the USG facsimile, thanks) I'd be more than happy to pay a 'postage and handling fee' :laugh:
Please PM me if you are able to help.

Thanks,
Richard.

CassandraR

Medieval Scapini Tarot

I appear to be missing all four Aces from the Switzerland printing of my Medieval Scapini Tarot. :( If anyone ever comes across any spares.....Thank you

PathWalker

EDITEd :)

Yellow-backed modern tarot cards from MB&S magazine

Searching now for versions of Ace Two and Three PENTACLES - then I'd have a working set.

Anyone got any spares?

I have some spares to trade also - please do ask...

Pathwalker

goddessof1967

Druidcraft Justice

Hi,

I am missing the Justice card from my Druidcraft deck. I'm pretty sure a pair of 2yr old's hands has hidden it somewhere safe but beyond my scope.

Does anyone have a spare, please?