Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck.

Flames

Ruby- page of cups and wooden-eye- Strength
We have finished painting. Ruby worked a bit too big so I have to go to printshop to have scanned. Neither of us have done the LWB entries, hopefully they will be done this Sunday.
:grin::grin:

Hi wooden-eye, :)

That's fantastic...can't wait to see the cards!! :) Thank you for letting us know. Much appreciated. :heart:

Flames

My card is already completed? *sniff* Wanted to do it this weekend. Til the last day of February I had to complete my work. And now for the first time since months a bit free. What a joke.

Hi Gulliver!!
How about the Emperor?? ;)

Elven

Knight of Wands is complete and emailed to reall with credit info and meanings :)

Flames

Knight of Wands is complete and emailed to reall with credit info and meanings :)

Thanks, Elven. It's a very beautiful card! I've updated the list, just so you know. ;)

Padma

Flames and Reall, I have found the best free domain pic ever for the Ten of Pentacles, but I don't have any photo-play kind of programs...can I give you the pic, and maybe one of you can superimpose the Pents (coin of the period) on it...? I can still write the LWB text! :)

reall

Flames and Reall, I have found the best free domain pic ever for the Ten of Pentacles, but I don't have any photo-play kind of programs...can I give you the pic, and maybe one of you can superimpose the Pents (coin of the period) on it...? I can still write the LWB text! :)
sure!^^ you are signed up!^^ im in!^^ thats my tech thing!^^ lolz :)))
just write text and link me with image and info how you wish it to be edited?^^:))) I already have a golden foil and supermario coins in mind!^^ lolz ;)))

@Elven your beautiful card and text is updated https://www.dropbox.com/s/ij2ebeggu8zske4/Knight_of_Wands_by_Elven.pdf?dl=0
luv your court description!^^ hope you do more!^^;)))

Padma

Hey Reall! Ok, I will send you the two pics, and meanwhile I will write the text tonight :) and I will email the text tomorrow to you.

thanks a lot! I wanted to help y'all get it done! :D

Flames

Hi Padma! :)

That's definitely Reall's area of expertise. I wouldn't have been able to help with that. ;)

Hey Reall! Ok, I will send you the two pics, and meanwhile I will write the text tonight :) and I will email the text tomorrow to you.

thanks a lot! I wanted to help y'all get it done! :D

Thanks so much, Padma. You're very kind!! :heart:

Padma

I will look for images to finish up the Wands suit if I can - it is looking pretty empty of takers! :bugeyed: It is awesome that Reall approved the Ten of Pents image and design, and she will work her magic on it :) sorry for having no photoshop!

ETA I will do the knight of Pentacles, too :)