Shamanic Healing Oracle

RavenOfSummer

Well I did my first full reading with this deck- it's up here, I did it as part of an exchange with user Falcor- and I have to say it's love at first reading for me. I think this deck is very deep :love:

celticnoodle

I haven't read your reading exchange yet, but I am going to soon. I also have done a few readings for myself with this deck and I agree, this deck is deep. I love this deck very much!

Now, off to read YOUR exchange! :)

celticnoodle

I only emailed them a couple of hours ago but Schiffer have already got back to me and offered to send a replacement book. :) I can muddle through with what I have until I get it.

wondering, Emily-if you ever rec'd the new book? Also, now that you've had them for awhile, how do you like them? I've been doing a few readings with them, incl a card for the day the night before the new days starts---and it is proving to be very accurate for me. I am loving these cards very much.

Its not a deck I'd really use for clients, but perhaps for a friend when the need does arrive. This is more of a private deck--for myself only, I think.

MandMaud

I've also had the Book Depository asking me to send them pictures of the book and the lack of pages - not sure how to do that yet. I'm not returning the deck but if other sets have been affected, it's only a matter of time before other customers complain.

If you have a scanner, that's the easiest way to get pics of a book in my experience. Or there are apps that scan to pdf or jpg from your phone. (I'm new to smartphones, still drunk on apps! :p) Images showing that the page numbering goes from (for example) 11 to 16 directly, omitting 12 to 15, would be what they need I should think?

Emily

If you have a scanner, that's the easiest way to get pics of a book in my experience. Or there are apps that scan to pdf or jpg from your phone. (I'm new to smartphones, still drunk on apps! :p) Images showing that the page numbering goes from (for example) 11 to 16 directly, omitting 12 to 15, would be what they need I should think?

The book came this morning. :) I'm really pleased because now I can get into the deck. It's the first time I've dealt with Schiffer but the lady had this book in the post the same day as she replied to my email. :)