Sabian Symbols Study Group: Libra 8 - #188

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LIBRA
Degree: 8
Number: 188

Symbol: A BLAZING FIREPLACE IN A DESERTED HOME.

purple_scorp

Hi all,

I've been pulling a sabian symbol almost every day, even though I've not been around ATF much. Anyhow, I pulled this card this morning (Sunday 20 August) in response to the question "Where am I headed?"

I really connected with this passage from Lynda's book......"Sometimes we have to be reminded that the warmth of the 'flame' is always there for us, and that we just need to acknowledge and accept it."

I have to say that I'm feeling very lost at the moment and Elven reminded me in a recent pm of my family here.

Pulling this card also reminded me of an Ask Your Guides card that I once pulled on the day I returned from Divorce Court (which I attended on my own). I remember saying before I shuffled that I felt very alone. The card I pulled that day was telling me that I didn't get where I was today on my own and it was a reminder to acknowledge my spirit family that had always been there to guide me. Which I know is true but sometimes it's easy to put less credence on things you can't see and we spend too much time worrying about having someone physical to nurture and support us.

I also have Lyn Birkbeck's Sabian book and for this symbol he talks about watching out that you are not putting in more energy than you get back - wasting your talents on those who do not fully appreciate them. This is my current situation, so this card was a wake-up call. I actually found a lot of peace when I drew this card.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

Blessings to you purple_scorp :love:

purple_scorp said:
I also have Lyn Birkbeck's Sabian book and for this symbol he talks about watching out that you are not putting in more energy than you get back - wasting your talents on those who do not fully appreciate them. This is my current situation, so this card was a wake-up call. I actually found a lot of peace when I drew this card.

Gosh this is so true! We worry about this and that, we think of this and that, we give here and there and everywhere...and by the time we're through our house is empty! Thank goodness the fire is still burning.

Then again....has one stepped through the threshold.....a gateway...where the old falls away, transmutes like ash from a blazing fire?

tink

purple_scorp

Hi tink and thanks for your blessings.

I can see the gateway and I'm dancing on the edges but haven't quite stepped through yet, because I don't want to leave the past behind.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

It's okay purple_scorp, take your time. I know this feeling, it's like being up in the air and rootless. And it can be so hard to adjust when we don't have someone around that we can adjust to. This is a true Libran energy.

I too could not jump the threshold until someone else came around. And even then it was difficult but as I look back I see it all with different eyes. On day, you will too.

Please know, we all support you.

tink :love:

purple_scorp

Ha, ha...re the libran energy. You are the second one to remind me of that this morning. I have four planets in Scorp, but Libra is actually my ascending sign.

Thanks for your kind words and support. I am feeling really lost and confused at the moment, but I am also quite positive and trust that the Magical Universe will help me sort out things soon.

with love.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 187.jpg
    187.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 268

MCsea

LIGHT HEAT PEACE...

Numerology: 188
Sabian Symbol: A blazing fireplace in a deserted home

Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Guardianship

Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Nerve supply to kidney and renal pelvis
Crystal Element: Fire Agate
Expression: Fire Agate is a form of quartz containing inclusions of iron oxides that result in a play of fiery colours. Fire Agate reignites passion in committed relationships.
Sun Focus: You sustain a constant energy flow in your life to fulfill your needs; your aura glows.
Affirmation: My home is where my heart is.