Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card -- step ONE

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card

Ball of Doom

coyoteblack 
Ball of Doom

Grip Dellabonte better late then never the sonic book you might have felt was jewel catching up to us .

No rush though as you do your early steps it brings it to the attention of other people that join. All this energy going into this project makes it more powerfull.
Top   #61
Citizen

punchinella 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewel
For the earlier exercises not having the book is not so critical, but as the exercises progress I think you will need it (Starting around Step 5 or 6 I think).
Thanks Jewel, I'm off to go check $$$ at Amazon now
Top   #62
Citizen

Grip Dellabonte 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteblack
Grip Dellabonte better late then never the sonic book you might have felt was jewel catching up to us .

No rush though as you do your early steps it brings it to the attention of other people that join. All this energy going into this project makes it more powerfull.

Thanks, coyoteblack! I'm off to do step 2 now.
I hope lots more people join. This is a great study group - my first I joined in on!
Top   #63
Fugitive from the law of averages

Aulruna 
Fugitive from the law of averages

Needing the book

Hi there,

I too started the exercises without the book, because Amazon in Germany had it on "avaible in 2-3 weeks". Being late helped some, because I had posts from other participants to read to make the goal of the respective exercies clear.

But like Jewel said, as the book progresses, it's getting more difficult. Also, Mary shares a lot of great insights and reading techniques and really ties it all together very neatly. And then there's the Adept level, too!
I'm glad my book arrived in time for step 6, as I find the in-depth reading so valuable. Also, I like to be able to work on my own exercises without being influenced by reading everyone else's to grasp the full concept.

So yes, I would definitely advise to get the book.
Top   #64
Citizen

Jewel 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morwenna
I like to be able to work on my own exercises without being influenced by reading everyone else's to grasp the full concept.
I agree with this completly. I do not read threads until after I have completed my Step and posted it. I love then going back to the start of the thread and see how everyone else did the Step. If I get new ideas I figure I can always go back and edit my post and add them.

I would like to echo Coyoteblack in stating that it is great to see people joining in. Love the energy!

~giggles at Coyoteblack regarding the sonic boom comment~
Top   #65
Citizen

nicki 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip Dellabonte
I hope lots more people join. This is a great study group - my first I joined in on!
I can't agree more, its also the first i have joined in on and I'm really enjoying it and have ordered the book today, as its a bank holiday weekend I'm hoping to get at least step 3 done, before the alcohol clouds my judgement and everything else!!

nicky
Top   #66
Citizen

Grip Dellabonte 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicki
I can't agree more, its also the first i have joined in on and I'm really enjoying it and have ordered the book today, as its a bank holiday weekend I'm hoping to get at least step 3 done, before the alcohol clouds my judgement and everything else!!

nicky

Ha! Weekend! Alcohol! Judgment cloud-age! I forgot about that! Especially because I am going to have a household also short a few members....better take advantage of it.....less alcohol, more study....(more alcohol once family returns......)
Top   #67
Citizen

Jewel 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicki
Nicky about the alcohol clouding your judgement over a three day weekend ... your card IS the lovers, which implies that you have a choice! Then again you are using the Thoth and Alister would probably egg you on ~giggles~
Top   #68
Citizen

geministar 
Citizen

Step 1

Step 1 - Druidcraft Tarot - The Moon

2 dogs sitting either side of a pathway howling while looking up at the moon. One dog is while/grey in colour, the other brown. The pathway continues into the background of the picture. Water is in the forefront of the picture, the dogs sit closer to the water. The very front of the card shows a crab climbing out of the water onto a rock. Two large rocks sit on either side of the pathway, quite tall, pointing up towards the moon, they look as though they sit directly below the moon.
Top   #69
Citizen

Jewel 
Citizen

Gem welcome to the Study Group! Glad to have you here lil' sis ~hugs~
Top   #70

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.