Decks You Wish You Hadn't Bought?

Whitestar

I regret the Llewellyn...I don't know why. I love the book, and the cards, really, but it just does not feel right to me. I may trade/give it away soon....

SarahRacheal

Quantum I just don't get it. After reading about it I think it needs too much study into something I'm really not all that interested in to be worth it for me.

Golden Tarot of the super sickly red head skinny people other wise known as klimt

The witches tarot the Cannon one. "what the..but...eh?" sums up my relationship with this deck really well and it wont bugger off! I've tried trading it twice here, no takers and I've gifted it only to have the same deck make its way back to me! (and I know it was my deck as it has an inscription on the box!)

daphne

SarahRacheal said:
I've tried trading it twice here, no takers and I've gifted it only to have the same deck make its way back to me! (and I know it was my deck as it has an inscription on the box!)

Lol! This is spectacular!

SarahRacheal

Tell me about it!

Carla

SarahRacheal said:
I've gifted it only to have the same deck make its way back to me! (and I know it was my deck as it has an inscription on the box!)

That's amazing! Maybe you should break down and give it a go. :)

SarahRacheal

Carla said:

Not to derail the thread but I thought of that and bought the book, only to discover she wrote rather a few about this deck and seemingly mashed them with wicca and that jewish mysticism that for the life of me I can't spell! Way to much info and just not enough interest lol

Markeeta

I regret buying the Archeon tarot by Timothy Lantz
It's a really beatiful deck and I really like it but it just didnt work for me.
I'm glad I found a good home for it.

Debra

Carla said:

Or run it through the shredder.

firefrost

The Transparent Tarot. I saw people doing wonders with it on here so I bought it. Nope, it doesn't work for me.

bilberrywaffle

Definitely the Native American Tarot (U.S. Games). I cannot read with that deck! But, technically, my friend helped me choose. I guess it connected with her and not with me.

Maybe the other one is better?