Ethereal Visions Tarot - New Nouveau Tarot Deck

starlightexp

I wonder if it's the fact that so few cards are completed that others who might find the deck are holding back.

I can see that. I was looking for what the minors would look like and was not overly impressed with the 5 of Coins. I'd love to see several of the minors gathered to see the differences between them and the majors. There is a tendency today to make ALL 78 cards full and important where I much rather enjoy having the 22 stand out, the Courts be seen and the minors be just what they are ... minors.

HighPriestess

I wonder if it's the fact that so few cards are completed that others who might fund the deck are holding back.

i do wish I had the budget for that $2,000 design-a-card level. Hmmmmm...

Some people probably just set a reminder for the project and will back it in its final 48 hours, that's what I do when I'm not sure I want to back a project immediately.

starlightexp

Ohhh its soon close!

starlightexp

It made it!

Shade

Well that's good news : )

Essjay

I'm in a quandary - to back or not to back! I'm not in love with that minor but the majors available look lovely. Arghh - indecision!

Eta: I've backed it - I think I would have kicked myself otherwise and postage to the UK is well priced.

bluedogrose

I've backed it, I think the artwork is lovely. Hope he makes his goal, it's pretty ambitious.

rwcarter

I've backed it, I think the artwork is lovely. Hope he makes his goal, it's pretty ambitious.
You've backed the coloring book? I thought the deck's funding campaign was already over? :confused:

Rodney

CharlotteK

You've backed the coloring book? I thought the deck's funding campaign was already over? :confused:

Rodney
Seems if you pledge $45 you get the deck and $60 you get deck and colouring book. There are other amounts just for various qualities of colouring book and prints.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Anam Cara

I ordered this deck a while ago, after the campaign closed, from Matt's website.
When I ordered it, the ship date given was May 2017.
Then it was changed to June 2017.
Now, when I looked at Matt's website, it says July or August 2017.

Meanwhile, according to posts on FB, he apparently has started an oracle deck that will be posted on Kickstarter soon...

I've not experienced this before, is it common for the release dates to get pushed back, then back again, without any updates to customers? Or did I just miss something?

~sigh~ sorry, patience is so not my strong suit!

~Cara