Cathy McClelland's FULL 78 Star Tarot!!

Dee Ell

Thanks! I see the preorder available again for U.S. Amazon...and it looks like it is now about $14 cheaper than it was on the earlier preorder?!

They have a pre-order price guarantee which means no matter when you place your pre-order, whatever the lowest price is between when you order and when the deck is shipped is what you pay!

So there's not really a downside to pre-ordering as you can always cancel before it ships and you won't get charged... :)

RavenOfSummer

They have a pre-order price guarantee which means no matter when you place your pre-order, whatever the lowest price is between when you order and when the deck is shipped is what you pay!

So there's not really a downside to pre-ordering as you can always cancel before it ships and you won't get charged... :)

Oh that's great to know! Thanks Dee Ell :)

rwcarter

Moderator Note

A new thread on the same topic has been merged with this one.

Eric in NJ

My pre-order is in! Does anyone know details regarding borders and the backs of the cards? Will they be identical to the original majors only release?

Siavahda

My pre-order is in! Does anyone know details regarding borders and the backs of the cards? Will they be identical to the original majors only release?

I have no idea, I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere. Anybody know anything?

VGimlet

Pre-ordered! One of my favorite majors-only decks that I bought eons ago, so it seems, LOL.

Ancaria

Got it on pre-order I can't wait

CharlotteK

I've preordered too. I love the colours. And release date is far enough away that I can justify acquiring another deck.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Owl Song

I also pre-ordered this from Amazon (USA) yesterday. I have only seen the Majors and that was a long time ago.When I do get the deck, there will be lots of surprises. I remember that I loved the artwork and that the Death card was the most beautiful and evocative I've ever seen.

Looking forward to it!