Your Favorite Pocket Tarot deck

Yellow

My favourites are:

Hanson Roberts
Tarot of Trees
Rosetta mini

Astraea

Love the AGMuller pocket Thoth (blue box). The colors are among the most vibrant of any Thoth deck I've seen.

Sulis

I really love my Morgan Greer in a tin. The bigger one has been one of my main decks for years and I think the images are still really big in the tinned version because it's borderless.

BrownBear

The Illuminated Tarots by Carol Herzer come in medium and travel sizes. They also come in pocket sizes but those are really small.

http://www.soul-guidance.com/tarotdecks/page_7.htm#Starlight_Illuminated_Tarot

Thanks for pointing this one out. I haven't seen it before. The travel size looks like the right size for me. I think I'll wait until the borderless is available in Travel Size...or maybe I'll get the black-bordered Travel.

Do you have one of these decks?

banbha

Thanks for pointing this one out. I haven't seen it before. The travel size looks like the right size for me. I think I'll wait until the borderless is available in Travel Size...or maybe I'll get the black-bordered Travel.

Do you have one of these decks?

I have the Starlight in large and the Elemental in pocket. It's tiny.

You can always get in touch with Carol at the email on the site and ask about the borderless, she is most kind and accommodating. ETA: She'll let you know exactly what she has in travel size.

BrownBear

I have the Starlight in large and the Elemental in pocket. It's tiny.

You can always get in touch with Carol at the email on the site and ask about the borderless, she is most kind and accommodating.
Thanks. I think I'll do so.