Decks with Swords as Fire and Wands as Air

Kendarath

I was given a gift of the Celtic Dragon Tarot when I was very young and all of my on-and-off study (18 years! Where has the time gone?!) has been with this deck. Now that I'm looking for a new deck I'm having trouble. I'm pretty attached to the Swords-Fire and Wands-Air that the COST uses and I'm hoping to find another deck that uses the same correlation, but I know it's not the common one.

Does anyone have any suggestions for decks along those lines, or how I can search for decks like that?

WhiteWolfy

Well the decks i can think of off the top of my head with those correlations are Modern Spellcaster's tarot and i think the decks by Lisa Hunt are Swords = fire and Wands = air. The Shapeshifters tarot by Lisa Hunt is definitely one deck.

Luxa

The Nigel Jackson Tarot is another one with swords as fire and wands as air. Though I'm not sure how easy it is to buy now.

Good luck finding another deck :)

Logiatrix

I checked my deck list...

The Nigel Jackson is my favorite of the swords/fire-wands/air structure. Other decks that I have (and therefore know for sure are as such) are...
Tarot of the Cat People (Kuykendall)
Witches Tarot (Reed)
Art Nouveau (Meyers)
Legend: Arthurian (Ferguson)
Renaissance (Williams)
PoMo (Williams)
Ship of Fools (Williams)

I keep thinking I'm overlooking one. But that's all I can think of for now.
:)

nisaba

I was given a gift of the Celtic Dragon Tarot when I was very young and all of my on-and-off study (18 years! Where has the time gone?!) has been with this deck. Now that I'm looking for a new deck I'm having trouble. I'm pretty attached to the Swords-Fire and Wands-Air that the COST uses and I'm hoping to find another deck that uses the same correlation, but I know it's not the common one.

Does anyone have any suggestions for decks along those lines, or how I can search for decks like that?

I have a few decks like that, but offhand the only ones I can recall are out of print (I know there's others).

However, here's the thing: when I started out in Tarot a long, long time ago, that was how I read with all decks! My reasoning was that Swords were forged in Fire, and trees reach out in the Air and photosynthesise.

As long as the decks you use don't actually have flames in the Wands cards, almost any deck will work for you. So choose a deck you like. :)

EmpyreanKnight

Don't forget the exquisite Byzantine Tarot by John Matthews.