Anna K Lenormand

MoonGypsy

How exciting! Only 3 more cards to go??? Wow! The Stork, the Man and the Woman!!!
Is that correct?
So close! Home Stretch, i would say!

Village Witch

I love that the focus isn't on the heart but what the heart represents. Very well done.

greatdane

ANNA. K's - THE STORK

Dear people,

here is the Stork:
http://annak-tarot.at/lenormand/17_stork_e.html
View all:
http://annak-tarot.at/index-lenormand_e.html

So... we're near the finish line (at least as far as the images are concerned)!

There's only Woman and Man left - but I'll need more time for them, probably two to four weeks. I had them finished but wasn't happy with the results. I have already developed a new concept, but it's not working out on paper yet.

I'll write again as soon as they're online!

Warmest regards,
Anna

celticnoodle

Oh, I LIKE IT!!!

I like how she has the stork flying over the water and you can see land below. It truly speaks the meaning of the stork.

Good Job! :thumbsup:

Only 2 more to go!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to order this deck and especially to get it and begin reading with it! :heart:

Village Witch

I'm so excited that my stomach's quivering! Can't wait to own this beautiful deck!

Tanga

:)

I was sold at The Fox Anna. :)

greatdane

AN UPDATE about the remaining cards....

Got this in an em from Anna. K.....

Would you let people know that I've made some progress with Woman/Man, Lady/Lord, but that I'm still in the sketching phase?

What makes it difficult for me is that I'm trying to make the figures look as "neutral" as possible in regard to skin colour, body type, age etc. - so that EVERYONE can put themselves in their shoes easily.

l also want the images as a whole to convey that we all choose our own path, that we all shape our own lives, and, in addition, I want each image to have a visual connection to each other image - because we're always connected to all the other people in our lives; they always influence us in how we shape our lives, where we go. So that's a bit complex :)

I'm working on it!

Love,
Anna

MoonGypsy

Thanks so much for the update, Anna and greatdane! :love:

celticnoodle

Ditto. Thank you for the update. :)

Village Witch

I can only imagine the Man and Woman cards would be the hardest to do. I don't mind waiting!