What are you awaiting in the mail?

Sulis

As the old thread had got very, very long, here's a new thread to discuss what we're all waiting for the post man or woman to bring us :)

Sulis xx

13thFaeChylde

Ooooh....a shiny new thread :)

I'm awaiting Daughters of the Moon and the Celestial!
One happy little camper here:D :D :D

Little Baron

Don't really order decks anymore - or at least, for the time being .. but am waiting for my lovely tarot calendar, from Amitista, to come through, so very excited about that!

LB

lunakasha

I am awaiting the Animals Divine set from Stacie Doll and also a companion book for my recently purchased Mage Tarot....

:) Luna

MikeBloke

I hopefully have the Gilded Tarot coming tomorrow, was hoping it was today, but I ordered it at the weekend.

Sienna

A Citrine for my prosperity altar and hopefully fingers crossed a Ganesh!

Annabelle

I'm waiting for the Madru Das Baum tarot (aka the Tree tarot). It's a lovely little majors-only tarot. It was the Tower card that really sold me on the deck . . . I don't know what it was about the image, but when I saw it I thought "I must buy this deck." :)

Dwaas

Awaiting Crow's Magick by Londa Marks!!! I am soooooo excited!!! Can you imagine, they are on their way!!! Finally!!! I am so happy!!! Somebody stop me from yelling and jumping up and down!!! :D

lunakasha

Dwaas said:
Awaiting Crow's Magick by Londa Marks!!! I am soooooo excited!!! Can you imagine, they are on their way!!! Finally!!! I am so happy!!! Somebody stop me from yelling and jumping up and down!!! :D

It is a beautiful deck.....and was my first tarot deck, but not the best choice for a "beginner" deck. I recently ordered the companion book from US Games and it does add to my understanding of the symbolism. But I originally chose it for its bold artwork and the abundance of birds/animals....love it!!!

:) Luna

gregory

I forget..... Magical Menagerie (preorder) Babylonian (ditto) and New Star - which, come to think, was allegedly posted some time back..... and Chronata's Midnight Masquerade....