What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

sharpchick

Waiting (impatiently) for Tarot of the 78 Doors, Vision Tarot and the Universal Goddess Tarot.

Just went on a small shopping spree. . . ;)

magpie9

Now I'm only waiting for the Grail Oracle, for a trade I'm doing. I'll just be slapping a label on it, ad sending it on it's way! Got it for a wonderful price from a B&N seller

AJ

Waiting for Golden Baroque Cats, preorder,
2 copies of Ancient Egyptian Tarot kits. Feast of Famine with some cards.
Froud Faeries from AT member in trade for bag/spreadcloths.

Lovely to have things to anticipate!

Alta

The deck-size Lunatic. Funny, I am almost surprised how much I am looking forward to this.

Also, pre-ordered the Gold BB Cats deck, though no doubt that'll still be a month or so.

Everything else came so promptly, that's it!

Marion

AngelC

My Osho Zen got cancelled, apparantly the version I ordered was out of stock *sigh* but they did ship my Froud's fairies today and I will also be getting some goodies from Tarot totes soon :)

Sheri

Originally posted by Cocobird55:
I am waiting for the Visconti -- I ordered it during Llewellyn's sale. I got an e-mail saying they were out of stock and will ship when they get it from Italy -- could be one or two months. That's a very long wait!

I am waiting for the Visconti, too! However, the only notification I have received is "backordered" on my shipping invoice when I received the other things I ordered. I hope we still get the same price! :D

valeria

truelighth

I am still awaiting my Maschera Tarot, but Baby_Dream told me she will send it out on monday, along with the Carnavale Tarot (not the one from the series, but a Taiwanese one). And I am also awaiting the Biblical Tarot by Vera Sklyarova, as off a few seconds ago :).

Lewen

I'm waiting for two tarot bags from Tarot Totes! :D

Queen of Pentacle

The more colored Universal Rider-Waite.

And did just add to my order the new US game Universal Rider Waite tarot with the more deep coloring.
I am longing to see it, hope it wont be like my other(s...) US game Universal Rider Waite, lovely but slighly bland.

Some treads are just too incitive.

So, I keep the postman busy...

And now, I am thinking about the "Llunatic". I should be working on my PC, not spending...

RaeBelle

My list keeps growing!

Oracle of the Grail Code
Tarot: Get The Whole Story
Tarot Tells the Tale

From Magic Realist Press/Baba Studio:
1 Flirt! Baroque Bucket Bag
1 Flower Oracle 'Art' Bag (Rose)
1 Flower Oracle 'Art' Bag (Dahlia)
1 Art Print (The Star)
2 Fairy Queen Tarot Bags
1 Fairy Queen Shoulder Bag