Illusions V/S Reflections Spread

LBoogie0617

I created this spread for a friend who found herself in a complicated relationship. The person she was getting involved with seemed one way with her, but everyone in her life who knew this person became extremely upset when she began a relationship with him. They were violently opposed to her having anything to do with him, and their opinions of his character were vastly different than what she believed to know about him. I began to wonder if there was some justified reason for her friends and family to be so against their interaction, or if he was just being unfairly judged.

........1....2....3.... (Illusions)
...........4....5...... (Reflections)
..............6.......... ( Outcome)

1. How you see the other person,how they seem to you.
2. How others see this person
3. How other person wants you to see them
4. Reflection of the person's inner self at present time. How they are really are
5. What you need to see about this person before you form opinion
6. Outcome of your interaction with this person if things continue as they are

I also created an extended version with Reflections for past , present, and future.For when a person may have very complex events in their past that are strongly influencing how they are being perceived in the present. what you need to see about person present, what you need to understand about their past, and what you should know about their future. It looks like this ...1..2..3.. (same as above)
...4.....7.. (4,5,6 Reflection of present,past,fut)
...5.....8.. (7,8,9 need to see pres, understand
...6.....9.. .past, know future)
.....10..... (10 outcome)

I hope it can be useful to understanding a person's personality and motivations when it is hard to distinguish what is true about them due to them being represented in different ways by different people, including themselves.You could also easily tweak this spread to gain insight on yourself. But I primarily wanted a good spread for feeling people out when you suspect they may not be who they initially seem.