Decks that complement each other in multiple deck readings

Scarlet Air

Wow bogiesan that is actually a really cool combination idea. It may be obvious now you point it out but I totally missed it as an idea.

I think those three decks would make for a really layered Past/Present/Future spread. I could imagine laying out a single row for the Past/Present/Future using the Centennial and then putting the matching cards above and below from the New Visions and After Tarot respectively. So you end up with your traditional past to present reading from left to right, but also the evolution of those stages reading from top to bottom.

Hmmm you've given me something to think about for future nine card readings.

Grizabella

Two Tarot decks that come to my mind that are complementary are the Victorian Romantic and the Bohemian Gothic.

Another couple of them that I like to use together sometimes are the Ian Daniels' Vampyre Tarot and the Fenestra.

In both those examples, it's the light/dark aspect I see. In the example of Vampyres and Fenestra, the roses on the backs of the cards also are complementary as well as a light/dark aspect. Coming back to add that I lost my Fenestra, though, but that's a combination I liked to use when I had both.

I don't use very many oracles, but the ones I do like are the Tea Leaf Oracle, Kipper and Lenormand. I use the Fin de Siecle Kipper and Gilded Reverie Lenormand by Ciro, and then for decks small enough to take in my purse or when space is limited, I use the Mystical Lenormand and Mystical Kipper.

EmpyreanKnight

Waite-Smith Centennial Tarot + Pixie's Astounding Lenormand (perfect, beautiful fit)

Thoth Tarot + I Ching Holitzka (since I think I've read somewhere that Crowley himself preferred the I Ching when it comes to divination)

Tarot of Vampyres + Les Vampires Oracle

Osho Zen Tarot + Osho Transformation Tarot (which is really an oracle)

EmpyreanKnight

Perhaps too obvious. I have three weirdly similar decks in play, New Vision, After and Centennial PCS. Mostly for fun.

Just add the soon-to-be-released Vice Versa Tarot and you have got the perfect quadfecta. Hmmm now this gave me an idea.