tarot spread

Evelyn

does anyone know the mmeanings of this spread I have been working with it intuitively and its been working for me
I went to a psychic and saw her use this spread and i really liked it but was to embarresed to ask for meanings

8,4 , 12 1,2,3 10,6 ,14

would love some help with this one
L&L Evelyn

Damien X

I'm aware of my nagging about custom-made spreads, but it is possible that this one is the psychics own creation. If so, you probably have to ask her personally about the meanings of the different positions, or make up your own way of interpreting it. Don't be embarrassed to ask, because if you don't you'll never get any answers! :eek:)

Thirteen

Well, first, let's clarify. From "quoting" you I can see that his spread is really four clumps of three cards each (don't fret--the way we write numbers down here and the way they show up when you submit the message isn't always the same. I recommend place-holding astrisks for each space). So it really looks like this:

*********9*5*13*********

8*4*12***1*2*3***10*6*14

*********7*11*15********

Correct? Which makes a whole lot more sense, as we can now see that you've got the first three laid down in the center. 1-2-3, and then start to go clockwise with the rest of the cards. 4-5-6 are in center positions on our clock, with the 7 far left down there at the bottom so that it can flow up into 8-9-10 (all far left on the clock) which then gives way to 11 back in the center, leading to 12 far right and thus 13-14-15 far right on the clock. Still an odd lay-out but perhaps recognizable to someone. Though not, alas, to me.

Evelyn said:
I went to a psychic and saw her use this spread and i really liked it but was to embarresed to ask for meanings

If you go to her again, don't be shy. You're paying HER for the reading, so feel free to ask her if she could explain what each card means. At a guess, I'd say that each grouping means something. So, 1-2-3 is probably the present situation, with those below (7-11-15) being the root of the problem--etc. In other words, this doesn't look like a spread where each card in-and-of itself means something. Rather, three cards form a story for each position. But that's just a guess on my part.

Evelyn

spread

************6,10,14*****************

** 5,9,13*****1 2 3 *****7,11,15*****

*********** 4,8,12***************

Sorry to confuse but this was the spread and ty for all that posted in reply

DeLani

I could be wrong, but this looks *awfully* similar to the Golden Dawn spread, aka the Thoth spread.

Mimers

I am not familiar with the Golden Dawn spread. It does remind me of the Kaplan spread though the cards are in a different order here.