Life is a mirror

ravenest

My opposite sign (to what my Sun appears in natally and tropically) is Capricorn.

Interestingly enough (for me anyway) in Chinese astrology I am a Goat.

spiraling

I believe with opposite signs in the zodiac it's equal in principle, opposite in approach

Iunno, my opposite sign is Pisces, which makes me appropriately nebulous.
Pendanticism (Virgo) from an astral being, failing to properly pose as a human being (Pisces).

.traveller.

My opposite sign would be Libra, or Virgo, as I am born on the cusp. I identify more with Virgo as that is my Moon sign, Libra not so much.

Minderwiz

The Opposite sign to my Sun is Aries - with which I identify not one little bit :) However like .traveller I was born at the end of a sign (the last 15 minutes) and I identify more with Taurus (which contains my MC).

I actually identify most (in terms of opposites) with Aquarius, opposite my Leo Ascendant. But then I have its ruler Saturn conjunct my Ascendant and Aquarius is also my Moon sign.

MaineGirl117

My opposite to my sun (Taurus) would be Scorpio. While I do have some Scorpio traits, I actually identify more with Libra. I've got a Stellium of planets (Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus) in Taurus, in my 1st of Asc. Aries. From what I understand about stelliums, you "give away" that energy to the opposite house/sign (whatever that means!) which would be Libra in the 7th.