Horary chart

junethird

Hi :heart:

Can someone help me read a horary chart?

Minderwiz

Hi :heart:

Can someone help me read a horary chart?

Yes :)

Let me know the question and the time, date and place that the chart was set for. I'd rather have the chart details directly in the post, not a copy of the chart because it makes it easier to cast a copy using my own software.

Also tell me how far, if at all, you've got. I don't mind if it's a square one start LOL

junethird

Yes :)

Let me know the question and the time, date and place that the chart was set for. I'd rather have the chart details directly in the post, not a copy of the chart because it makes it easier to cast a copy using my own software.

Also tell me how far, if at all, you've got. I don't mind if it's a square one start LOL

Ok awesome! Thank you so much!! I will pm you the details :) and i will post what i got so far. Iam still a newbie but very fascinated by horary. Just hard to remember all the rules.

junethird

So far i have:

So iam asking about what is going on with this guy Ive been thinking alot about him lately :(

ME = 1st house lord = Mercury (fitting iam a gem)
HIM = 7th house lord = Jupiter (fitting he is a sag)

Iam not sure if he is in a relationship or not... Iam assuming he does have a current someone...

SHE = 11th house lord = Mars (fitting she is an aries)

Iam in 2H/cancer sitting nice and cozy trying to figure what i value most and what i want... Venus conjunct mercury but seperating so iam not sure if it means a break up or something else...

He is in the 1H/gemini about to change signs. Jupiter in cancer exalted...

**Mercury will go retro in cancer soon...
**Saturn will turn direct soon...

I worry about the anaretic degree of the moon in scorpio transiting into sag...

*Our rulers are in adjacent house, we not only not see eachother, we are not speaking to each other right now. His ruler jupiter is about to enter cancer. The way i see it its like a coming home, as jupiter in cancer is exalted and cancer dominates the home, family and tradition, in the 2H perhaps his possesions and things he hold close are to be his focus.

*Exalted is not like domicile, so perhaps he is about to celebrate or is about to ride a high wave after being away in the travelling sign of gemini.

*My ruler, mercury being in cancer has been making me feel very nostalgic and thinking about my future and settling down. I also have natal moon in cancer so its not too bad overall. just extra sensitive and expressive lately. Altho Iam a bit worried what merc retrograde will bring to light.

Minderwiz

So far i have:

So iam asking about what is going on with this guy Ive been thinking alot about him lately :(

ME = 1st house lord = Mercury (fitting iam a gem)
HIM = 7th house lord = Jupiter (fitting he is a sag)

Iam not sure if he is in a relationship or not... Iam assuming he does have a current someone...

SHE = 11th house lord = Mars (fitting she is an aries)

I'm a little confused here

Exactly what do you want to know about him? I can see at least two possible things. Firstly 'Is he in a relationship?' (otherwise there's no point in introducing Lord 11);

or, Will I have a relationship with him? - which I suspect is the real question here.

If the latter is the real question, then the existence of a girlfriend would show up when you analysed the chart, rather than you assuming one exists, when you say that you don't know if he's in a relationship or not.

Adding further layers of complexity will make the horary more difficult to read and you may reach the wrong answer.

Incidently if you're not sure whether he's in a relationship, how do you know that 'SHE' is an Aries? - Do you suspect him of having a relationship with a specific person known to you?

Getting the question clear in your mind before you start is vital if you're going to get an accurate reading, so take a moment or two to decide what you really did mean by the question. If you're not sure and have to rething this through then a new chart is probably in order.

One thing you know and I don't is whether there's any relationship at all between you and him - that is are you socially acquainted, is he a work colleague, are you friends, are you actually dating (In which case the question might be Is he cheating on me? - that knowledge will inform the chart reading - the chart should describe the situation that you are facing.

junethird said:
Iam in 2H/cancer sitting nice and cozy trying to figure what i value most and what i want... Venus conjunct mercury but seperating so iam not sure if it means a break up or something else...

The second is material possessions, I used to take it as 'values' but I think that's stretching matters and I now keep it to just the material possessions. The fact that Mercury is in the Exaltation of Jupiter is the important thing because it confirms your strong interest in him (perhaps also shown by the early hour of the horary chart :) )

Venus is in partile conjunction, that is they are both in the same degree, so separation has not begun yet. We could take Venus as a natural significator of romance generally but in this chart, Venus' sign of Libra is intercepted in the fifth house, so you're definitely interested in romance.

junethird said:
He is in the 1H/gemini about to change signs. Jupiter in cancer exalted...

**Mercury will go retro in cancer soon...
**Saturn will turn direct soon...

At the time of the question Jupiter was in Gemini, so you have a mutual reception between Mercury and Jupiter - it might be a mixed one (two different essential dignities) but it's the two strongest dignities. Lilly allows a matter to be effected when there's mutual reception by sign rulership but as this is one down on that I'd say it is not certain. How likely it is depends on your current relationship, if any with this guy. Jupiter in the first also suggests that he will come to you - make contact in some way.

You say that you don't speak or see each other - is that simply a description of the inconjunct relationship or is it that you know him and it fits the current circumstances. If you two were in a relationship and were now not talking, I'd be inclined to see this as evidence that you will almost certainly get back together. If you don't know each other, then it's an indication of a likely mutual attraction if you met but it's not quite a guarantee of a coming relationship.

Apart from being in the Sign of Mercury, Jupiter is in the Triplicity of Mercury and the Terms of Saturn - there's no dignity of Mars involved so it would seem that a girlfriend either doesn't exist or isn't an obstacle.

Mars might well be catching up Jupiter but at the moment it's half a sign away and out of orb. Unless you know for definite that there's a gf, Mars here is not really relevant.

It's dangerous to look to far ahead but Mercury is indeed slow and slowing to its Station Retrograde. The slowness is what counts so you will find any action you take difficult to get underway.

Jupiter changing signs would be a worry as this would end the mutual reception. If Jupiter were in the last degree then I'd be even more concerned but there's still a clear suggestion that time might be limited.

junethird said:
I worry about the anaretic degree of the moon in scorpio transiting into sag...

It's not the last degree position itself that you should worry about but the possibility that it's Void of Course. That requires you to check the chart.

For ease treat the Moon as being 0 Sagittarius that means the to not be Void of Course the Moon needs a planet in the first few degrees of at least one of the following:

Sagittarius - conjunction
Libra or Aquarius - sextiles
Virgo or Pisces - squares
Leo or Aries - trines
Gemini - opposition

Sadly that does not occur so the Moon is VOC. That means that the chart is not safe to judge.

I've left that to the last because there were other issues to consider in response to your question and post but it's one of the first things you should check for, as it will save an awful lot of time wasted (I know from bitter experience LOL)

I would suggest that you think through the question and make sure that you know exactly what it is you want to ask - it's easy for ones that you do yourself to just fire off a chart on a general theme but usually these cause more problems than they're worth.

Once you have a clear question, then set a time period for it. I always suggest something between three months and a year, unless there's good reason to choose something different.

Then cast your chart - that is it's the last thing you do in the process of framing a question. Only then do you move on to judging it.

If you want more help then come back to me, either through this thread or PM.