Tabula Mundi Tarot Colores Arcus

Eyebright

I've been following the creation of this deck since the start, and I am so very glad it is another step closer to creation and being in my eager little hands. It's just absolutely stunning. So many hidden layers and depths to explore. I haven't been this excited for a new deck for a long time.

Dragonfly77

I'm an early bird too. So excited!

illyria

I missed out on being an early bird as I was so tired from work and slept through my alarm. Already backed it though. So excited, too!

Babalon Jones

Thank you for posting this Alta! And thanks to everyone who already backed it. Not only did it meet the goal but we are almost to the stretch goal already, of getting the bling on the backs for all the decks! I am really happy! If it happens it will be either the real metallic foil accents or the holographic foil, depending on which sample looks better. We are very close now!

FLizarraga

WOW! Just a few hours in, and the deck is almost six grand over its goal. Well done, Babalon, you! :thumbsup:

Alta

First stretch goal surpassed, and the first day!!!

Shardz

What happened with the last deck that was waiting on coloring...Tabula Mundi? The last I checked it wasn't finished yet. And...maybe another name for the new deck? This is getting really confusing.

illyria

What happened with the last deck that was waiting on coloring...Tabula Mundi? The last I checked it wasn't finished yet. And...maybe another name for the new deck? This is getting really confusing.

The black-and-white Tabula Mundi is called the "Nox et Lux." This new "Tarot Colores Arcana" is the colored-in version. Our very own Babalon Jones has already finished the colored artwork. The new Kickstarter is for its production—printing, packaging, shipping, etc.

Shardz

The black-and-white Tabula Mundi is called the "Nox et Lux." This new "Tarot Colores Arcana" is the colored-in version. Our very own Babalon Jones has already finished the colored artwork. The new Kickstarter is for its production—printing, packaging, shipping, etc.
So, this is the colored version that has been in waiting for so long. Thanks for clearing that up for me. My options are either $53 or $73 at this point, and I just backed a KS project that ends in a day for $82, so looks like I'm out on this one.

Just too much green that cannot be seen;
What was once in my hand is now across the land.

(The poetry is free, by the way *wink*)