BLUE BIRD LENORMAND.....It's Coming!

greatdane

Those images are just gorgeous, I agree, Madame Squee

A lot of decks come out, but some are certainly more special than others and I think this one will have a long and happy life in many a collection.

AnjouTwo

A lot of decks come out, but some are certainly more special than others and I think this one will have a long and happy life in many a collection.

Donnaleigh featured the deck in several posts this week, which must mean the deck is close to being released? I couldn't find an actual date, however.

greatdane

AnjouTwo

I understand sometime in January. If I get a more definite date, I'll post or if anyone else has one, please post. But I heard it's getting very CLOSE to being available.

Le Fanu

Oh my goodness, isn't this just beautiful! I had never heard of it. What is this talk of such a classic deck being available for everyone? This is a new deck, surely? Is it really a 'classic' ? Either way I know I will LOVE this one.

greatdane

Le Fanu if you scroll down to Lynn's post

She's with USG, and gives us more about this deck and I started the thread with info I had gotten from USG. I thought this would be something that you would find aesthetically-pleasing :)).

CosmicBeing

Love how they look!!...Would my lenormand deck feel i am cheating on them if i also get this deck? lol

Does anyone ever feel bad for their previous oracle deck when they get a new one. Like they are betraying their trusted oracle deck? lol

greatdane

Enchanted Shadow I did just a video search

and didn't find anything. Usually that's how I see reviews. Thanks for sharing that.

It is a unique, very vintage-feeling, pretty deck.

LynnRA

Blue Bird Lenormand- Due Date

The arrival date of this new deck at port is January 8. It will take a few days to clear customs, get shipped to Stamford Ct, and put into inventory. Once that happens, it will be available on our (U.S. Games) website. I will announce its arrival on our Facebook page and I will pop in here too! It typically takes another 4-5 business days to be on Amazon and other vendors.

Thanks again AT friends! Lynn

reall

beautiful!:)) is there more L with verses and playing card insertion?:))
I usually see only one of those options?:))