What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

banbha

The Mystical Tarot and the Morgan-Greer Tarot in a tin.

Nemia

The Mystical Tarot arrived - weirdly much earlier than other decks which should have been here a long time ago....

stclair

Very excited to be getting the Meneghello Soprafino, and the Madenie Marseille.
Toes are officially dipped into the Marseille world and I'm finding it fascinating - different headspace for sure. And those historical decks! Yves and Wilfried at Tarot de Marseilles Heritage are doing incredible work.

barefootlife

Barbara Walker in a tin and Japaradize take 2, and the Marshmallow Marsielle. Much less intimidating than my Trifoni della Luna.

Emily

I'm waiting for two playing card decks - The Game of Thrones First edition and the Game of Thrones Second Edition. :)

Beancrew49

I'm counting the minutes until my Nature's Whispers Oracle arrives, but it has taken ages. Never order through Book Depository US. It took them 3 days to even acknowledge my order, it's been in the mail for almost 2 weeks, and they didn't provide tracking information.

Madrigal

Marshmallow Tarot :party:

CharlotteK

Another Mueller Swiss Blue Box A Thoth. What was I thinking? I don't need two.

Sar

Alice in Wonderland in a tin. I have been drooling over this deck for years, even wrote USGames an e-post about it, and soon it is in my hands.

SilverFirePrime

Not a delivery per se, but I did stumble across the Tarot of Dreams (w/Palace Cards) in a local shop. Really like it a lot, and the few readings I've done with it show great promise.