Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs Spread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Resident

Naomi_Ink 
Resident

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleywine View Post
It might be interesting to create three spreads at once (one with just pips, one entirely with courts, and one with majors only), and then overlay them to get a kind of three-dimensional profile. That would increase the level of effort greatly, of course, but it would offer some really interesting insights. You might even create a "grand quintessence" by summing the three top-tier cards.
This is the kind of thing I am going to spend some time mulling over in my head, and try out some time. I love this idea. It excites me to see what may come of it. I'll make sure to post about how it goes.
Top   #21
Resident

PsychSuitsMe 
Resident
Thank You

First of all, I just wanted to say Thank You for this spread! What a great idea and way to incorporate psychology into a spread. I plan to try it soon, when I have some time to devote to it. I'm fascinated with this idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendercloud View Post
I'd be interested in hearing if anyone knows more about the connection between chakras and Maslow's hierarchy. I had never heard of them in relation to each other before.
I just so happened to be reading about Maslow earlier today. This article gives a nice overview of influences on Maslow's work, including "all the great world religions." Http://jaycollier.net/papers/spiral-...ersonal-roots/
Top   #22
Citizen

skinofthesoul 
Citizen

inside/outside columns

Let me just chime in very quickly to say that if you swap the numbers 3 and 4, the left-hand column is concerned with yourself and and your inside needs and the right-hand column is concerned with your surroundings and your outside needs. (I love this kind of duality.)

I'm totally going to try this, but need to have an hour of peace and quiet to myself so it may be a while before I get around to it.

Thanks for a brilliant spread
Anna~
Top   #23
Citizen

DesertDream 
Citizen

i so have to try this! i was actually thinking of making a spread on it but this seems perfect! a former friend brought this up to me recently, I think this will offer great insight, thank you!
Top   #24

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.