Lumina Tarot

MissChiff

They only take PayPal. knocks me out....darn they don't want my really large CC.....

delinfrey

darn enablers you people are...

Scarlet Woodland

They only take PayPal. knocks me out....darn they don't want my really large CC.....

Not to be the worst enabler ever, but you can pay with a DC or CC without a Paypal account on this one... just checked. <ducks and covers>

ETA: I just double checked it with, ahem, my new credit card. Well I had to make sure it was working... right? ;)

Didn't really want a credit card but after discovering that (owing to 10 years with no form of borrowing) credit history companies don't think I even exist... I thought I'd better get something. Really happy to make use of it for something this beautiful. Went for both the tarot and the oracle in the end so will be stalking the postie for the next 3 weeks :D

Scarlet Woodland

Yes, it can be, I just cannot afford such a spending on a deck (and the book). But the book I never care for, anyway. I wished it was also the option to get only the deck, without the book, but then cheaper.

If you get it, I am curious to know about the cardstock and quality overall.

Will let you know when it arrives :) Hopefully someone slightly less thousands of miles away from the source will receive it first... would like an early look at it too.

MissChiff

Will let you know when it arrives :) Hopefully someone slightly less thousands of miles away from the source will receive it first... would like an early look at it too.

I might just not like you right now..😈

Scarlet Woodland

Mwahahaha... my apologies :heart:

RiverRunsDeep

I'm torn between saying, "Thank you, Madrigal" and "Darn you, Madrigal!" for bringing this deck to my attention. :)

More money than I wanted to spend at the moment, but I simply couldn't resist this one!

madhatter00o

I like the feel of the deck quite a lot, but the price absolutely kills for me. Pity... Q_Q

Madrigal

I'm torn between saying, "Thank you, Madrigal" and "Darn you, Madrigal!" for bringing this deck to my attention. :)

More money than I wanted to spend at the moment, but I simply couldn't resist this one!

I'll take both of your blessings, RRD :heart:

Madrigal

The male images are also young and very sexified, a nice change from the usual boobfest.

Sort of Wild Unknown meets Tarot of Vampyres.

Sexified...a much more appealing word than its variants ;)