Help Request - Spread for Baby Gender

Sabin

Morning folks,

I'm super new and was curious if anyone can recommend a spread to try to determine the gender of my unborn child as our gender scan is a few weeks away.

All replies appreciated ;-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tarot4Change

Take out a significator for "boy" (maybe emperor)

Take out a signifactor for "girl" (maybe empress)

Pull a card or a few to see what cards come up for them.

That's the best I can think of for a near 50/50 type of reading.

Krawof

hi there;
I used a yes no question spread to asked for my friend's baby gender and it worked.
I took 5 cards with a question "is it a boy?" if most of them is reversed then the answer is no and that baby is a girl.
good luck

danieljuk

I had a search through the Tarot Spreads Index and through the forum posts and not a single spread ever for determining a Baby's Gender :( This is probably because many people don't like to use tarot when there is only two outcomes for it like yes/ no, or boy /girl, it restricts it.

Don't forget the traditional methods like a pendulum or throwing a coin or a ring and thread.

I did find this old post on a thread from Nisaba....

Shuffle your deck well. Then thumb through it, looking at the images as you go. When you get to teh first "Page", stop.

If it is a Page Cups or Pentacles, it'll be 75% likely to be a girl, 25% likely to be a fairly quiet boy.

If it is a Page Swords or Wands, it'll be 75% likely to be a boy, 25% likely to be a tomboyish girl.

(I have been known to be wrong).

and congratulations :) :party:

Hemera

I had a search through the Tarot Spreads Index and through the forum posts and not a single spread ever for determining a Baby's Gender :( This is probably because many people don't like to use tarot when there is only two outcomes for it like yes/ no, or boy /girl,
Also because those who want to know have a gender scan rather than a tarot reading - and others (like me) don't want to know :D