Shakespeare Tarot or Romeo and Juliet Tarot (Dal Negro)

ana luisa

Even without much of a budget to spend on decks right now, I took the plunge and bought the Shakespeare Tarot with Luigi Scapini's drawings by Del Negro. Does it read as well as the Medieval (which I ADORE, btw ) ? I tried to find some info on it here but had no luck...

gregory

The smaller one is easily available from alida for 21 Euros 50.

I find Shakespeare decks in general easier and harder to read with; I use the images on the whole, adn I know my Shakespeare too well to forget the stories....

Lisa Myobun

The smaller one is easily available from alida for 21 Euros 50.

I find Shakespeare decks in general easier and harder to read with; I use the images on the whole, adn I know my Shakespeare too well to forget the stories....

Oh yes - that's right ... I've seen that version online but I'm still holding out for a copy of the original brown box format... cheapest I've encountered it is $150 on Abebooks...

gregory

That's the smaller one you can get from Alida. You can tell by the box.

ana luisa

That's the smaller one you can get from Alida. You can tell by the box.

What sold me was the availability and the price. I have been in love with Scapini's art and the bigger version is selling for a small fortune. ;) I tried Alida but couldn't find the deck. I think they're out of it.

gregory

Unless they sold out today, they have it. Search Scapini. I THINK they may call it by its Romeo and Juliet name...