A mini-TdM deck - recommendations needed

dancing_moon

Yes, it's really fascinating. :) I've been eyeing Noblet for quite a while, so it might be the one I'll end up with.

BSwett

The mini Jodo-Camoin looks cute as well!

dancing_moon

Thanks, BSwett! I'm a little bit reluctant about this deck, though. :)

BSwett

Thanks, BSwett! I'm a little bit reluctant about this deck, though. :)

I was as well, given the amount of conflicting opinions regarding the very enigmatic characters that created it. But I've made peace with them. It's a colorful and clean deck, with lots of fun little details and great card stock.
That being said, if the Noblet is an option for you, I wouldn't even think twice about it. It's one of the best out there.

dancing_moon

I was as well, given the amount of conflicting opinions regarding the very enigmatic characters that created it. But I've made peace with them. It's a colorful and clean deck, with lots of fun little details and great card stock.
That being said, if the Noblet is an option for you, I wouldn't even think twice about it. It's one of the best out there.

Thanks for your thoughts! I'm reluctant not only considering the enigmatic authors of the deck, but also considering the eggs in the Popess and Emperor cards. :bugeyed: Somehow, I can't make peace with them... :D

I'm considering Noblet, so thanks for another vote on this one. ;)

Richard

Thanks for your thoughts! I'm reluctant not only considering the enigmatic authors of the deck, but also considering the eggs in the Popess and Emperor cards. :bugeyed: Somehow, I can't make peace with them... :D

I'm considering Noblet, so thanks for another vote on this one. ;)
I don't have the Noblet. I'm not sure about the strange nipples added to the Queen of Wands. There is no small Tarot deck that I like better than the mini Grimaud. (Unfortunately, it's missing two cards, so I may have to buy another.)

dancing_moon

I don't have the Noblet. I'm not sure about the strange nipples added to the Queen of Wands. There is no small Tarot deck that I like better than the mini Grimaud. (Unfortunately, it's missing two cards, so I may have to buy another.)

:bugeyed: You never know, do you?.. I'm still going to have another look. And I love Grimaud too. :) Thanks for your ideas!

BSwett

Or.....
Get a bigger purse and buy the Dodal!
:)

eltarot78

Hello dancing moon,
for a similar reason that your looking for in a deck, is what led me to design my deck,
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=168526
in a size slightly larger than the playing cards and some smaller than the normal size of Tarot cards, 11,30 cm X 6,08 cm
I have found after many tests from this size have operability.

and I made a new edition of Dodal in a similar size 11 cm X 6,10 cm
slightly smaller than the Original Dodal
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=124300

Freddie

The 'Isis Marseille' Mini looks good, but it is only major arcana and the four aces. I perfer pocket sized decks as in regular playing cards, but it seems most perfer these tiny decks.

http://www.isis-osiris.com/english/shop.html

Freddie