RW deck without numbers or words

santasser

I'm making an adapted version of the Rider Waite deck, but I've been thinking about leaving off all the numbers and words.

How do you think sitters would react to such a deck?

See link (large files, forgot to resize).

http://imgur.com/a/W1AD8

gregory

I don't see why they'd mind. A sitter comes to you, to use the best tools you have that work best for you. So....

The only thing SITTERS might take issue with would be loads of full frontal nudity if they were a little prudish })

Alta

I agree with gregory. If your sitter is another reader, they'll be able to identify the cards anyway, if not, as gregory says I doubt they would care.

I like what you have done with the cards themselves, very attractive and nicely done.

gregory

I agree with gregory. If your sitter is another reader, they'll be able to identify the cards anyway, if not, as gregory says I doubt they would care.

I like what you have done with the cards themselves, very attractive and nicely done.
Oh yes - I should have said that. They look lovely.

HudsonGray

The images are perfectly identifiable. I don't think it'll be an issue.

Marcei

I think these cards are fabulous!

Barleywine

I agree, and really like the "fired clay" color scheme, like something that might have come from an Etruscan vase.

tapestry

These cards are beautiful!

Zephyros

I agree, and really like the "fired clay" color scheme, like something that might have come from an Etruscan vase.

Yeah, they look "bronzed" or something like that. Very nice, the lack of numbers isn't the only thing that makes this version special. Is it meant for publication?

gregory

Yeah, they look "bronzed" or something like that. Very nice, the lack of numbers isn't the only thing that makes this version special. Is it meant for publication?
It had BETTER be... :D