Philosopher's Garden app-(Apple Store)

Wee_Gypsy

I am assuming this is the right place to post this...
Recenlty I got an itunes gift card as a gift, and I stumbled across this app, which is an interactive Tree of Life app, it goes over the herbrew alphabet, the 32 paths with in the 10 sephiroths, uses a rider waite deck for the Tarot Key attributes...

I rather like this app, as I am newish to qabbalah and it is great to take notes with and also I have found personally, it works great in conjuction with Iseral Regardies 'A Garden of Pomegranites'--- it almost seem to 'illustrate' the book. They will pull up a Trump key, Hebrew letter, Planet ect and ask you to place it on the Tree

It also features a 3d Tree of Life and sounds (notes) that go with the paths, as well as little readings to go along with the card, planet, sephoroth you pick ect

Most like this would be a reveiw to those whom have been familiar to the qabbalah for years, but on the other habd those who would like to learn more about the Tree of Life and Qabbalah I think this app does that well, plus play angry birds isn't quite the path to enlightenment (lol)

Heres the link below, if anyoneis interested-
(it fairly cheap to like £2 or 3 bux... ;))

http://philosophersgarden.com/node/12

Love and Light
-Wee_Gypsy