Healing spread for a 'disturbed' child

KCB

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a spread which may help this young girl. She is the daughter of a very dear friend of mine, and she has been in hospital for some time now. My friend and her daughter live a long way away from me as well, so any help I can offer to them is via supporting her mum verbally. In the spread index there was an anxiety spread which I contemplated, as anxiety is one of her overwhelming symptoms. Decided against using this as that spread was designed for self enquiry. So I thought I would ask members if they have any ideas or suggestions for this situation. Many thanks. K

GryffinSong

Can you simply re-word the anxiety spread to be for a friend instead of self? Altering an existing spread is often a quick, easy way to get a useful spread.

KCB

Hi Gryffinsong, I guess I could try but I felt there was quite significant differences between that spread and where my friend's daughter is, figuratively speaking. There's anxiety, and then there's the kind of anxiety that leads, in combination with external factors such as bullying, to a psychotic break. I will revisit and rethink whether the spread in the index is adaptable.

K

sprite

theres a problem child spread i use in these instances which has always worked very well. i use the froud fairies when doing this but maybe you can give it a try. i think i found it on here but cant find it in the index unless i overlooked it. the spread flows by talking to the mom about the child giving her another perspective and insights into what is going on.

1 what is causing this behavior
2 what is influencing/ affecting the child
3 what do you need to know that they cant tell you
4 how can you help child with problem
5 what do you need to stay away from
6 advice about situation