4-card Daily Spread

Fairawen

Really, really simple and good for daily readings. Just thought it up, and I thought it would be better then the cliche 3-card spreads everybody does.

1: You - Your feelings for the day, ect.
2: A thing you'll face sometime during the day
3: Advice about what to do when faced with the thing OR something to keep in mind when you face the thing (if it's a bad card, probably look for that trait in the obstacle, and if it's good perhaps you'll use that card's trait to face it. I'm sure you'll know when you see the card. :p)
4: Outcome

I don't know if I'm the first to come up with this, but I thought I'd post. :) Have fun!

P.S. Just for the heck of it, I'll mention this is my first try on making a spread.

~Fairawen~

LeadtheWay

Hey, thnx! I'll try it out.

moonlight

Fairawen thanks for sharing your creation. I will give it a go tonight mate.

Moonlight

mike gorth

It's nice because there's more to it than 1 or 3 cards. It actually shows relevance. Nice job.

Moonson

i think this is another simple and easy to use daily spread, for newbies like me! :)
I will try it!
Thx for sharing!

Cobalt

This looks pretty spiffy. I may pick this one up just so that I've got an opportunity to do something with my cards each day. Thanks!

Moonson

i tryed yesterday!

and... i got a pretty accurate reading!!

Bernice

Fairawen = Kudos!

Will try it out later. Looks GOOD.

Bee :)

Moonson: Just try looking at the card image, forget what it's 'supposed to be', and what the query is.
1) What does it feel like?
2) Assume you have a feeling - now how does it relate to the position/query?

then on to the next card....

Bee

Moonson

Thanks Bernice, for the advice! Will have that in mind.