Druid Plant Oracle

Sphinxmoth

Hey, you guys who have got one- (Lark, I saw you did- besides being amazed you opened it already, I'm wondering how do you like it?), I haven't read much first-hand stuff about this deck yet.

I had the Animal Oracle once upon a time, got rid of it for a dumb reason, and it's now back on my long-term wishlist again, but mostly because I was thinking I wanted the Plant Oracle, and I think I should have both together.

Someone, I remember, said they had combined both to make an uber-oracle out of them..

Does anyone know of any scans of the Plant Oracle? Or maybe could post some?

And I'd just like to know what people are thinking of that deck.

lark

Got it, did open it...had a bad feeling so that is why I opened it right away...it was missing the Flax card and had two Borage cards instead.
Contacted the publisher and they are sending me a whole new set so I have a set to supply anyone who has missing cards.
I'll post that in Lost and Found later.

But as to how it is... it really is beautiful...the book is great lots of info...what I really like about the book is it identifies other things on the card and why it's there...not just the plant.
Some nice spreads in the back...the meaning are really excellent too...something to sink your teeth into and bring into everyday life..not just fairy-airy fluff.
I am often disapointed in Oracle decks because of a lack of a depth off meaning to the cards.
The cards are the same size as the Druid Animal Oracle only green backs instead of brown, with the same border....and card stock.
I've pulled a few cards today and was happy with what I got out of them.
I'll be adding it to my Druidcraft tarot readings along with DAO and Greenman Tree Oracle.
Oh, and when I was emailing the publisher I put a little bug in their ear that we would love to see another in the series of these oracles, maybe a sacred places oracle with all the ancient stone circles depicted.
Anything else you want to know?