Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

AX pub.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

emmsma 

Hi Abby! Welcome back.

I haz eaten my potato, tuna, cottage cheese thingie. Impatience and hunger are horrible when cooking. I added the tuna and c. cheese before the potato was cooked. Microwave meals. *sigh* So I pretty much boiled away the cottage cheese by the time the potato was ready.

Was famished, so it was still good but cheesy flavor would have been appreciated.

Now, since it is 4pm, I must tear myself away and fold laundry.

The hat is not done.
Top   #1341
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
Hi Abby! Welcome back.

I haz eaten my potato, tuna, cottage cheese thingie. Impatience and hunger are horrible when cooking. I added the tuna and c. cheese before the potato was cooked. Microwave meals. *sigh* So I pretty much boiled away the cottage cheese by the time the potato was ready.

Was famished, so it was still good but cheesy flavor would have been appreciated.

The hat is not done.
Yeah, but it's a WEEKEND for you....you're still not quite into the rhythm of weekends off (((Emmsma)))
Top   #1342
Citizen

Tarot Orat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
Hi Abby! Welcome back.

The hat is not done.
Hi emmsma! ((((Hugs)))) Great to see you!!

I am supposed to be doing laundry too...not doing it much lol.
Top   #1343
Citizen

emmsma 

Well, since I don't do ANY house work during the week, I've got to do a little bit on the weekend. Not everything and not every week, but I do hate trying to find socks and undies in the pile, using only the light from my cell phone.

My phone is not fancy enough for Yira's flashlight app..

So i have to at least get some of the stuff put away.

I wont be long. I still have a hat to finish!
Top   #1344
Citizen

Tarot Orat 

Yeah, I sometimes go weeks w/o doing laundry too so I have PILES of it, and I also am trying to clean andput away my summer clothes so that's even MORE laundry. lol at least my closest will be less crowded!
Top   #1345
Embrace your inner squirrel.

Chiska 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragonfly View Post
That sounds reasonable.....but shut your door for lunch-eating time. *nods wisely*
I have to actually LEAVE! LOL i wish I could shut the door. But since my office is also the main supply area, I can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Ya REALLY wanna know what I think?
Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergreen View Post
I think it's really important to take time out for yourself during the day when you're in a position where you have to give so much of yourself. Don't feel guilty for this it will only make you better and stronger and have more to give. Boundaries rock!
Well said. I do have to work on boundaries. It is bad enough that I check in on things over the weekend and respond to emails....I am STAFF not faculty and that is not necessarily required of me.
Top   #1346
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarot Orat View Post
... and I also am trying to clean andput away my summer clothes so that's even MORE laundry.
Yeah my room is a NIGHTMARE and I can't blame it all on The Zombie. I've got 3 seasons of clothes out right now. This was normal for CO but NOT for here and I've been here for a LONG time.
Top   #1347
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiska View Post
I have to actually LEAVE! LOL i wish I could shut the door. But since my office is also the main supply area, I can't.
Yeah, you just said.....you can LEAVE! I mean really? Your diet and the issues you have? Make eating a TAD more important. Make it Sacred. YOU ARE IMPORTANT! So treat yourself AND your body that way.

That's what I really think.

So there.

okokok....I'm done....***stumbles off the box***
Top   #1348
Citizen

Tarot Orat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Yeah my room is a NIGHTMARE and I can't blame it all on The Zombie. I've got 3 seasons of clothes out right now. This was normal for CO but NOT for here and I've been here for a LONG time.
We moved a year and a few months ago and havent even finished unpacking lol....
Top   #1349
Citizen

yirabeth 

I used to keep my house so neat and tidy...now I kinda look around me and think, WTF happened???

I think I need to get a large garbage can and start throwing things in it

(My tarot is still all neatly displayed on shelves, and all my knitting,crochet, and beadwork is in their designated storage containers LOL)
Top   #1350

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.