Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

A2 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Stormdancer 

touchdown!!!
Top   #91
Citizen

Lutestring 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragonfly View Post
*blows cooling breezes southward toward Lute*
thankyou

hi stormy and abby
Top   #92
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutestring View Post
back again. i had to go outside in my woolly socks, and water a few things that needed rescuing from the heat. it's 34c (93f) out there
(((~~~ICE HUGZ~~~))) For Lute
Top   #93
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarot Orat View Post
Hi everyone! Yay new pub!

Mr. Abby has had to go to bed with a headache, poor guy, leaving me to fend for myself for entertainment....AT sounds like just the thing.

Enjoyed reading about everyone's yummy food earlier in the thread! I made my 2nd apple pie, the one I didn't make on Thanksgiving eve, and it came out great. I made the crust with lard, which really DOES make the best darn pie crust EVAR, the filling was apples and fresh cranberries, wiht a streusel topping. Everything from scratch, it's sinful! LOL sorry to toot my own horn so much but I was surprised it came out so well, since I have only made this crust, this filling, and this topping exactly once before. NOw the question is how to avoid eating the whole thing before Mr. Abby wakes up tomorrow!
I'm glad you made another just for the 2 of your to eat. I've never made a pie crust and I have no intention of ever doing go. The idea intimidates me. And I don't even know if I still have a rolling pin...LOL
Top   #94
Citizen

Lutestring 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
(((~~~ICE HUGZ~~~))) For Lute
thanks i'm really glad i bought some icecream a few days ago. i'm going to make some coffee to put in the fridge to cool, so i can have iced coffee.
Top   #95
Citizen

yirabeth 

Your pie sounds delicious Abby ♥

I'm another non-pie maker Stormy. I've been told I'm a good cook! But I'll continue to buy pie. Perhaps in part because I don't really like it..(hershey's pie doesn't have traditional crust or I wouldn't like IT either lol)

I once made a completely-from-scratch Lemon meringue pie with graham cracker crust. I have to say, homemade lemon filling was totally awesome! WAAAAY better than pies made with Jello Pudding & Pie Filling. But everyone else ate my (ex) MiL's apple pie and I just don't need a whole pie for me, so I never have since.

Maybe I will again some day....*ponders* (Like I need this more now than I did then..hehe)
Top   #96
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
... I just don't need a whole pie for me, so I never have since.

Maybe I will again some day....*ponders* (Like I need this more now than I did then..hehe)
Maybe we can learn to make mini pies. I know they used to sell mini pecan pies...
Top   #97
Citizen

baylys 

Jo, I bought some green nail polish today, just in case that helps too.
Top   #98
Citizen

yirabeth 

Hmm, Jack and I did that one year...I think the second year after the divorce? I bought those mini graham cracker crust thingies, and we made different fillings. Jack thought it was awesome...

Maybe I should do this again! I'd forgotten about it in my quest to try different things and come up with a "good" holiday plan. (which has pretty much lapsed into apathy I think..NOT a good holiday plan.)
Top   #99
Citizen

Lutestring 

i can do piecrusts, i just haven't made one for a long time. it's worth it though. and i have several vintage rolling pins, so i like to use them

my mum used to make lemon meringue pie. it's the oompa's favourite. i don't like it myself, but apparently mum's was really good, for those that like that kind of pie.
i like apple pie
Top   #100

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.