Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

A2 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

yirabeth 

Yep, same thing here -- but I can buy a WHOLE PIE!!!

http://bringittomeusa.com/media/cata...5/9/0/9008.jpg
Top   #41
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
Glad its helping. I missed what deck this is. Your problem reminded me to pull out that Thunder Bay that got tea dunked. I hated it right after its treatment. After sitting on crowded shelves for a year or so, its feeling much nicer.

Mmm. Pie. Thanks for the reminder. There is more pie here too, though I'm not enjoying it as much as last time. But I still owe me an ice cream soda.
It's my new Wild Unknown that I've been shuffling like mad. It shuffles beautifully face up, but wasn't so nice backside up. It's getting better. It still needs a lot of breaking in.

I'm searching online for a Wentworth wooden puzzle for Ryan for Christmas. We had one we just finished and he loved it so much, so I want to get him a new one. They are the nicest puzzles.
Top   #42
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragonfly View Post
Hi celticnoodle, how was your trip? Hoemade bread does sound good, doesn't it?

Yira, don't forget 'tis the season to threaten "no presents!" Avoid the whole trial and prison thing completely!
sorry. I got 2 phone calls and had to answer them--and was on the phone for over an hour! lol. thanks for asking, BD. My trip was delightful! We had such fun playing with the granddaughter and visiting with the whole family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Hiya Noodle...did you enjoy the holiday?
yes, thnx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwirish View Post
It's my new Wild Unknown that I've been shuffling like mad. It shuffles beautifully face up, but wasn't so nice backside up. It's getting better. It still needs a lot of breaking in.

I'm searching online for a Wentworth wooden puzzle for Ryan for Christmas. We had one we just finished and he loved it so much, so I want to get him a new one. They are the nicest puzzles.
JC! yeah, I'm loving my deck. was playing with it a bit today-while on the phone--but not doing readings. I want to--but as soon as I say that something comes up and I get away from it. argh!!!! I just love this deck though! I can't wait for the book to come in.
Top   #43
Citizen

jcwirish 

Me too CN. I love it, love it, love it!! Playing with it right now as a matter of fact.
Top   #44
Citizen

EllieP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Stop it! Absolutely NOW. Have you looked at the carbs? No can have *sulks off*

Quote:
I have loads - they truly are lovely. I also have a fair few ancient British wooden ones from the 1950s that I've bought on ebay - similar idea, just old not new. Gold Box, they're called - and don't have a picture!

Anyway, hello one and all. I'm now off to bed. Just wishing the new pub well en route!
Top   #45
Citizen

celticnoodle 

just got off the phone AGAIN. I swear, that phone rings off the hook at times. I should just turn it off.

JC, those puzzles are gorgeous, but wow! expensive too. they look amazing though.
Top   #46
Citizen

emmsma 

4 loads of laundry down. Will do the last load tomorrow.

Checked mail. My nose bones are here! I really need to stop buying them. I must have plenty by now.
Top   #47
Citizen

jcwirish 

I know, they are expensive puzzles, but they are really nice and they have "whimsies", or pieces that are in shapes like animals. Ryan loves them, and puzzles are good for developing little brains.
Top   #48
Citizen

baylys 

After Yira's talk of pies, I am just back from a quick trip to burger king to get 2 pies.

Yira, you are a dirty, rotten enabler!!! My backside has just grown 3in because I looked at that photo. But I still luffs ya, cos they tasted soooooo good.
Top   #49
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
4 loads of laundry down. Will do the last load tomorrow.

Checked mail. My nose bones are here! I really need to stop buying them. I must have plenty by now.
WOW! you got a lot done!

Quote:
I know, they are expensive puzzles, but they are really nice and they have "whimsies", or pieces that are in shapes like animals. Ryan loves them, and puzzles are good for developing little brains.
yes, very true, JC. they are gorgeous puzzles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylys View Post
After Yira's talk of pies, I am just back from a quick trip to burger king to get 2 pies.

Yira, you are a dirty, rotten enabler!!! My backside has just grown 3in because I looked at that photo. But I still luffs ya, cos they tasted soooooo good.
ENJOY THEM!
Top   #50

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.