The Dark Lady

devan_faery

thank you for your kind welcome lark.
i never thought that i knew the faeries so well just yet, but i guess i know them better than i thought, always helps when someone points out things to you, that you fail to see yourself.
thank you!
devan

Shadow Wolf

For Chronata

Chronata, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, but I'm glad you found comfort in the Dark Lady.

I've only looked at her very briefly, but I've decided she's one of
my favorites, for the reasons everyone has stated.

It's she stands at the threshold of the unknown and spoonfeeds it to us as we are able to handle and as I'm finding out myself,
make us face the things we fear on our own terms !!!

I'm glad you are able to find some peace and healing comfort after such a tragic loss. Please know that my thoughts are with you as well !!!!!

Chronata

Thank You so much for those kind words,Shadow Wolf!
The Dark Lady really is amazing, and she helped me through that first couple of days in her own, very exceptional way.

Last night was my friend's memorial, and this morning I was feeling really unpleasent.
I picked up three cards from the deck, and got Gloominous Doom, Death....and my buddy... the Rarr.
I sat for a moment, rather perplexed. I understood the presence of the first two, but the Rarr wanted me to get up and get going, and I was having none of it!

And now I have discovered what happens when you don't listen to the Rarr!!!
I tried to get Online, and found that I could not...due to every kind of problem that could possibly happen with connections and services, and sites not found...etc...
Then I decided since I couldn't just relax and sit at the computer, that I would take a long bath...but as I turned on the switch in the bathroom, the two lightbulbs burned out at the same time!

Allright, allright, I'll get moving!!
And there was the Dark Lady, behind the Rarr, simply smiling at me.

daisie

the lunar eclipse of 11/8, friends were about and i had set up a crystal grid for meditating....we all drew a faery. the dark lady looked up at me from the circle and i have to say i was a bit mesmerized by her presence. for maybe five minutes or so we looked at each other. no words. (she's a wordless kind of lady in my experience) and when she appears and then is gone i'm left with this non-verbal message that i can't relate immediately. from previous experiences i anticipated her energy would express at some point in some way and it would be valuable.

dark moon phased back into light and the faeries left for their own party outside. the gold threads of their bag left open.

it wasn't until 12/1 when i began writing the astro-newsletter for my groups that her message moved through - this time - my fingers.
there i was typing all the things i wanted to say...noting transits, times, and various potential manifestations of energies...and next thing i knew, i wasn't composing. my fingers were keying as if they had a life of their own. when they finished and as i read what they had to say, i knew the dark lady's message had found expression.

she was talking about the conjunction of vesta and pluto - but it wasn't the astrology of the conjunction nor the astronomy of the transit, rather she was telling us about a journey into darkness that purifies intention into truth. not an easy journey, she promised that persephone would be there to offer a pomegranite and we would indeed return. then the real task was at hand. no more persephone. the seasons would change. winter. and with it a new paradigm that demanded no less than this truth in each life.

i read her and wondered if she really wanted me to hit [send] and tell all these people (possibly frighten some of them) about the journey? before i could answer myself my finger moved and the screen had changed. the words were traveling to mailboxes.

i experience her as telepathic. sometimes it's awkward to deliver her messages because people usually don't relate (including myself) in real time. because of the hidden aspect of her nature, we think......what?
and some ask....."how do you know?"....."based on exactly what?"...."who told you that"?

in short, she puts me on the spot :) i mean, do i say what she tells me and at what cost?

she tells me there is no cost. that truth is truth and needs no justification. i know she's right, but i've also known myself to keep her to myself for fear of not being able to substantiate her claims.

seems this time she found a way around me!

daisie

lark

Welcome daisie, What an amazing story. And how well the Dark Lady has revealed herself to you. Thank you so much for sharing your experience of her with us. The faeries are so honest with us. I find, that on my part, it really takes some courage to share about them sometimes. And if they want us to and we don't.....well they find a way to push the send button for us. I look forward to hearing more of your faerie adventures. Namaste

daisie

dark lady

thanks lark :)
and i've very much enjoyed reading your posts in the forum!

something interesting here......(i just finished reading for a client)......is that when i use a regular tarot deck, it takes several spreads for me to relate what the faeries will tell us in just several cards! today g.hobyah was right there and as someone on the forum already commented - he pointed out *issues* in a big way :)

daisie

lark

Maybe your faeries are trying to tell you that you should start your readings with them and then fill in the finer details of the situation with your tarot cards. They do tend to go right for that old jugular vein. No playing around.
I haven't used my faerie's for others yet. As a matter of fact I'm doing an experiment in the Seekers Question #5 thread where I'm picking a faerie for each person. And this will be the first time I've read for others with my faeries. The faeries that are coming out for each person are matching each persons situation in such an almost spooky way.
Come over and join us if you'ld like. We'd love to have you.

Octopus

daisie, I enjoyed your story too. I tend to agree that "she's a wordless kind of lady" - in my experience mostly too. She puts SO MUCH SENSE in her smile that words are useless. ;)

And you got another point about tarot and FO. My readings with oracle are clearer than the ones with Tarot. BUT. I found out suddenly that I can't read business questions with FO. Perhaps, faery world doesn't have a concept of green paper. *lol* :)

Alissa

daisie, I think your time spent with the Dark Lady was a gift to read about.

It's true, it's difficult to pin down the messages the Fae send us, but you've done a tremendous job.

I hope to see more posts so you can tell us more!