Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Please leave a tarot card behind before the purple curtain falls

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

stellar4 

The Pole Star from the beautiful Greenwood - to the future...
Top   #71
The last in line

Disa 

I leave to you the DruidCraft Hermit.
The Hermit is my life path number 9 and it resonates with my soul.

The Hermit is more than Isolation. I have heard people say or read many times that they think the Hermit is about being alone, as if it is solitary confinement, or that it is a bad thing. At times it IS being alone, but it's often by choice or necessity. The Hermit stage is a phase of life that waxes and wanes.

During periods of retreat from the world there is a certain amount of learning that goes on. It's a time of reflection, a time of meditation, a time of really getting to know yourself and what resonates with your own soul. Lessons are learned that you will carry with you always. When you first start to learn the Tarot you are seeking knowledge from those that came before you. You are the seeker, and as you ponder life and living, you are the Hermit. The people that came before you are also the Hermit, they are the ones shining the light for you to see. Many take the Hermit as only Isolation, but there is much more to it than that.

Once you have gone a ways on your journey, and believe me learning the Tarot IS a long, long journey, it is so important to remember that the Hermit card is also about shining the light for others. You will begin to emerge from your cave feeling refreshed and that you have a handle on things. Whatever it is you have learned on your path, though you may feel you have so much further to go, just remember someone else is just beginning. They are where you were. Pay it forward, give back. Continue on your individual journey, but assist those who are also walking this road. It can be a lonely road, but help others the way you were helped. You can learn from those just starting out, so listen to them. They can learn from you, but only if you take the time to share your knowledge.

Accept and appreciate the Hermit phases as they come up in your life. It's a signal to take some time out and get back to your roots, ground yourself, contemplate the lessons you are learning. Then emerge renewed, rejuvenated, and ready to help those around you when they need it.

You're never really alone when you have the love and support of people around you who share your interests and care about your well being. This is AT. A forum of retreat, respite, and shared knowledge. xoxox
Top   #72
Citizen

haleyw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
Thanks Gregs!
Top   #73
Citizen

haleyw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
The Wizard's Tarot--a fun idea for a tarot deck, as it invites you to "go to wizard's school" with almost all the Majors as your teachers.

https://www.amazon.com/Wizards-Tarot.../dp/0738739383

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WizardsTarot/

Check out their Star Card. It's, well...fabulous!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i...izard_star.jpg

Also very apropos for a card to leave behind, as the woman in this Star Card is plotting her course to the future by the stars....

WOW! Love it! I want to be her!

So glad I got another lesson from you before it was time to go. Thank you!

Do you use this deck?
Top   #74
Citizen

MizGrace 

The High Priestess

as we are all learning and I hope to see everyone in other places learning and enjoying sharing.

I am still learning something new every day and hope to be at HP stage one day a solitary witch.

Morgan-Greer Because it is so in your face the image and retro, quirky and bold, just like me

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...e0e62bc250.jpg
Top   #75
Citizen

readings.by.mia 

"The Star" With hope, for the future, for the new learners. Even if we can't participate, this will remain as a lantern for the seekers.
Top   #76
Resident

Jega 

8 of Cups.. I've recently found you all and now it's time for farewell..
Top   #77
Citizen

Shaymus 

6 of cups.....precious memories.

love to all

Shay
Top   #78
Elder Jabberwock

Barleywine 

I do my next-day readings in the evening, using the Voyager Tarot. The final position in the spread reflects my relationship to the cosmos for the coming day. Today I got Death, which is both an elegy and a sign-post to the future, a sadness and a release, rather neatly summarizing what will come about tomorrow. I leave it not so much for AT as an entity, but for each of us making the transition. As the Irish blessing goes:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Top   #79
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Bumping this because I'm an idiot and can't find it on my phone.....
Top   #80

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.