Sweet Twilight-Nine of Pentacles

Hemera

The Catwoman!:love: The idol and supreme role model for all "catty"women:) (I have not seen Michelle Pfeiffer play Catwoman and many people say she was the best but I sure liked Halle Berry´s interpretation.)
Catwoman is urban and there´s hectic city life all around her. She enjoys it and feels at home there. It is night and she has her bag full of treasures, maybe they are stolen jewels that she feels are righfully hers? The LWB say she is on top of the world and mistress of her own destiny. She is a cat which means she is independent, brave and resourceful.

Aerin

I think of her as a bit of a sneak thief. I'm not sure to what extent she is stealing on her own behalf or someone elses.

There's a film with ?Grace Kelly and ?Cay Grant about a jewel thief - the car made me think of it. "To Catch a Thief" - here we go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Catch_a_Thief_(film)

There's a girl cat burglar in it (Brigitte Auber plays her).

Hemera

Oh yes, I remember that film,too. It was the man who was called "Cat", wasn´t ít. Was the girl "cat" as well?

Aerin

I can't remember - Cary Grant was the cat burglar everyone thought was the thief, but it was the girl in the end. There were cats all over the place in that film, including a real one!

Now I want to see the film again.