Tarot on Indiegogo - anyone else seen this?

rwcarter

Just got an out-of-the-blue email that this deck is finished and will be shipping soon! Color me surprised!

gregory

Ok, now from etsy, I will consider it.

drwitz

Same here. Very excited now that it is done... :) Can't wait to see the finished result.

starlightexp

Just got an out-of-the-blue email that this deck is finished and will be shipping soon! Color me surprised!

Me too! I'm so happy about this. It means now now the only campaign I backed that never came though was the Symbolist Tarot. Plus it's a fantastic deck. I have her Majors only edition

Tarotwolf

I forgot I even backed this project. I just read the e-mail she sent asking if my address was still the same. This is a nice surprise.

Annabelle

I'd totally forgotten about this, too, until I got the email notice. I was utterly confused at first, and then happily surprised :).

Edited to add: Apparently my brain is just plain scrambled. It was actually a different deck (that I'd forgotten about) that I got an email notice about, not this one.

BUT . . . I just ordered a copy through Etsy :). So it all turned out well in the end.