Just got my Sakki Sakki

Annabelle

Isn't the Sakki Sakki MARVELOUS? It's one of the rare decks that, for me, brings something new and exciting to the table, because the art is so original and so quirky and utterly wonderful. The colors and shapes and inherent movement all serve to inspire my senses as a reader.

danieljuk

a few years ago I started a tarot deck thread that I wanted funky brightly coloured decks for my artistic taste and people gave great suggestions and the Sakki Sakki was mentioned the most and always wanted it but put it off! Well now I am worried how much stock is left because it's the last of her stock now and that's it!

So I bought the book and deck set today! It's better to be sure to have it or I will regret it when I didn't take any action! So I hope when it arrives I love it and it's quirkiness!

But according to the site it's the last of the remaining stock now left and I hope no one misses out who is interested in it :)
The original box design of the deck has sold out now but you can choose between "haunted" or "Hebrew" designs left or she can choose for you.

delinfrey

My Sakki Sakki arrived! But it's in the customs... Lucky me :) Will let everyone know of my first impressions once I -actually- receive it.