Most Anticipated Decks of 2016

Mirra

Schiffer

There's something being reprinted by Schiffer that I know I want but I can't remember and no it's not the Gaian!

Bonefire? Ostara?

Dan S

Diary of a Broken Soul is worth a look, imo. The art is beautiful, and Maan mentioned above that it's being reprinted by Schiffer next year

Nina*

Diary of a Broken Soul and Ostara.

rylla

2015 has been such a bumper year for me - so many beautiful decks -

Can you please name a few? I don't remember any outstanding deck from 2015. Certainly nothing like the Illuminati (I know not everyone like this deck) or the Daniloff for example. Prisma vision? Hm. Nice. Alice? Nice. Tarot D? OK. Some historical Marseilles decks? Maybe, I'm not in theme with those. Some others that I already forgot about? But maybe I missed something...than I'd like to make it up asap! :)

rylla

....I just Goggled the Apokalysis....I love it..Now I can't wait for it to be published...

It can already be preordered on Amazon...can't wait for this deck...

Yves Le Marseillais

Suggestions for Historical Marseille decks issued in 2015

Can you please name a few? I don't remember any outstanding deck from 2015. Certainly nothing like the Illuminati (I know not everyone like this deck) or the Daniloff for example. Prisma vision? Hm. Nice. Alice? Nice. Tarot D? OK. Some historical Marseilles decks? Maybe, I'm not in theme with those. Some others that I already forgot about? But maybe I missed something...than I'd like to make it up asap! :)

Bonjour Rylla,

Here are two that named Le Fanu:

Claude BURDEL 1781
François HERI 1718

I attached pictures.

You can find them here:

http://tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/english/index.html

I am the producer of this tarots..

Best

Yves

Attachments

• PHOTO HERI ET BURDEL LOW DEF.jpg
    PHOTO HERI ET BURDEL LOW DEF.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 123

truelighth

For me the most anticipated deck is the Diary of a Broken Soul. So ok, I have it already, but I love this deck to pieces!

Also looking forward to the Pagan Otherworlds and the Lana Zellner Tarots.

Viridian

I'm so exited for the Ostara Tarot! I have had the Fool's Dog App since I missed out on the First Edition and I know it's a favorite already.

Also looking forward to the Linestrider and the Lunar Fire which I funded with Kickstarter.