The Liminal Tarot

Madrigal

I don't see an individual thread for this one. It looks very appealing. It's so new I imagine few folks here have much experience with it but if so, thoughts? More images here.

desertrat

It is lovely. I will have to save my pennies for a while in order to afford it. Thank you for posting this. :)

Madrigal

You're welcome. Penny-saving needed here but I noticed that there are only 200 decks available. Hmm, what to do...

lightpers

Get it Madrigal , i just purchased it without thinking anymore. 200 is a very low quantity.

I think i can learn how to use Thoth now with this deck. Not to mention the gorgeous illustrations.

:D

Madrigal

Ooh, fun for you! You'll have to come back and post your impressions. I'm really on the fence as there are several other decks that have been on my wishlist for awhile. I'm going to have to sleep on it but I appreciate your enabling :joke:

Le Fanu

I think i can learn how to use Thoth now with this deck. Not to mention the gorgeous illustrations.

:D
Apart from the mention of Frieda Harris' LWB, I don't see anything ostensibly Thothy about it at all. Am I missing something? It looks quite original in its way but I really don't detect Thoth there.

lightpers

Again, i think i was misinterpret this deck, you are correct, the deck seems very different from Thoth. I think the correct explanation that this deck inspired from Lady Frieda's Harris illustrations.

They do though have the similar style, so it made me feels like Thoth but no hard feelings please :)

Patrick Booker

I only noticed this thread after I had started my own:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=235512

I have purchased it and like it very much. Doesn't really remind me of the Thoth, although Justice is Adjustment. I have number 31 of 200.

Patrick

Madrigal

The Death card is interesting...the sense of Death blessing the recipient/participant.

The Moon has an interesting art deco vibe to it.

And Fortuna has such muscular movement in it.

Fool is just plain fun!